Female character texture is still messed up.

SupremeOverseer

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of bugs in this game they would define as "Small". Unfortunately, the butt bug is thrown in the same basket. They're excuse? Not enough time to fix all the small stuff. They'll hope we just give up complaining. To me, this bug falls into the category of laziness that you can see in other releases. Like cloaks falling through speeders for example. Really? Who signs off on the end stage of these small implementations and considers it go for launch? That conflicts with the nature of who I am personally. I can't count how often I've butt heads with upper management because I wouldn't release **** as an end product because I requested more time to release it properly. Does it piss them off? Yep. But they respect me for it and the customer appreciates it.

It's frustrating to see so much take a backseat to the Cartel Market (which I love mind you). Hopefully they have plans to improve the overall quality of the game in anticipation of the upcoming movies? I feel that could potentially create an influx of new players who are new to the Star Wars Universe.

Either way, they really need to sit back and truly consider adding a couple members to their team to make this game more polished. I don't think the game necessarily lacks in content (I do agree there should always be more on the horizon however), though I do think the constant cutting of corners can have a huge impact on the player base. It could be the difference between a player subscribing and not subscribing.

tl;dr - Fix the butt bug among a host of others for the betterment of the game!

Never gonna give up complaining, and they should know that long term bugs like these end up pissing us off, and they already have experience with a community in an uproar from the Mass Effect 3 ending, which NOBODY will EVER forget, because you can just google it up, and whoop there it is.

Also, I'm not buying coins until they fix these 3 particular damn bugs. Cause I'm fixated on them now. Leg textures, skin-colored butt flaps on a couple cartel armor suits, and male companions wearing BRAs for a few of the bare chested armor looks. All of them are affecting their precious cartel sales, at the very least for me.

Stop buying coins until they start fixing the game? Interesting! If enough players do that it just might work. Ok I'm in.

I take the pledge!

I haven't bought any cartel coins since this bug hit...and won't, until it's fixed.

Early on, I saw that special deal they were offering in late December for in-game purchases...and I allllmost took it. I thought, "Surely they'll have this bug fixed in a week, right?" Now I'm glad I didn't.

Thank you all for your continued reports! This is something we are definitely aware of and I will let you know when I have any further information.

-tw

I can't believe it ........ they know about it ........ good golly miss molly

Ive noticed this bug on my chars as well and everytime i send in a ticket to get support it get closed Before read. Please Bioware listen to all these ppl and fix this grafic bug it loooks really terrible and you guys being one of the best game makers on customization should pay attension to this.

I may keep quiet, but so shall my wallet. Like I said, no Cartel Coin purchases until it's fixed.

yeah, I will not be buying any coins till this is fixed. It's an easy fix ........ shoulda been fixed by now

Thank you all for your continued reports! This is something we are definitely aware of and I will let you know when I have any further information.

-tw

Thanks for a response. Sorry for going to the extreme. People can get pretty mad sometimes when you have been subscribing to a game for over 2 years and spend additional $$$ on the cartel market and then all of a sudden you mess up their toon. It only took 2 months and several patches to get a response so maybe by the end of the year the devs might start working on fixing the problem. :(

Edited by SupremeOverseer