Galactic Conflict - Match 1 - Round 1 - NullForce Collective VS Mando’ad Vod’saad

Silenceo

Well looking at both forces here Dutch your fleet is seriously out number and out gunned.Compared to K only thing you have on his is SSD. You have 11 while K only have three.While K completely outnumber you in everything else,by the thousands.Even if your plan was to work and you shield your fleet with the singularity the Dovan Bosals will not last long under that much fire power.So the chances of your faction winning this with just pure firepower isn't very likely.Your best course of action is to sacrifice a few singularity and leave. With all the agents K probably have in your faction not to mentioned his sensors and scanners he probably already know your fleet is coming and can prepare his forces for your arrival.I personally think you would had been better off attack your planet and stopping K fleet their.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be expanded when Sil can answer my questions:

Ships:

• 3 Galleas

• 19 Reaper-II

• 204 Nebula

• 154 Providence Destroyer

• 71 Inquisitor

• 555 Harbinger

• 246 Reaper-I

• 2747 Terminus

• 819 Majestic

• 216 Namana

• 10,900 Tartan

• 11,856 Mosquito

• 1505 Pummeler

• 4,540 DP20

• 1,870 ASR-1

• 10,110 Vibre

• 300 ASR-C

• 1 Reaper-III

• 90 Hypersensor Arrays

Totals:

• 1 Space Station

• 54,272 E-wing

• 18,792 Scimitar

• 7,581 IF-11

• 20,716 TIE Defender

• 17,480 Y-wing

• 58,336 Nssis

• 420 VF-30

Marines:

Mandalorian Warriors: 960,000

Mandalorian Heavy: 100,000

Station: Weaponry goes here, need confirmation with Sil over exact size:

1,000 Mass Drivers

1000 PTD

50 Long range Ion Cannon

200 Proton Torpedo bays

600 Heavy Turbolasers

Heroes:

•Grand Admiral Carrack

• Naav Carrack

Strategy:

Pre Battle Prep: ASRs over Dathomir will be able to relay NF fleet info to Mandalore using their long range communication equipment, which can then forward info to Myrkr. This will give the MV fleet time to prepare, as well as giving the station forces at Myrkr to prep.

The presence of a CGT equipped ship has given the MV fleet knowledge of any stealth forces that the NF currently has in orbit around Mandalore.

Station systems being moving the station into battle location and the fleet maneuvers to allow safe ion cannon fire from the planet. As well the Inquisitors will keep their generators running adding distance to the size of the gravity well which will cause the NF fleet to be pulled out further from the planet. Maneuvers will, of course, be done to look like exercises.

The Grand Admiral takes a force made up of: 1 Galleas, 2 Reaper-II, 80 Nebula, 40 Reaper-I, 40 Harbinger, 50 Providence, 200 Terminus, 6 Inquisitor, 400 Pummeler, 4,000 Vibre with the Marines, 400 ASR, 40 Majestic, 10,000 E-wing, 7,581 IF-11, 5,000 Y-wing, and 10,000 Defenders will jump to edge of system towards Myrkr and wait until they either here about the destruction of the Myrkr station or that the fleet has entered the system, which will be by the Hypersensor arrays giving a final warning before the NF fleet enters the system. The Grand Admiral will then jump back into system hitting the NF fleet’s rear and attempting to land boarding parties aboard their capital ships and battlecruisers.

Meanwhile the rest of the Mandalorian fleet will be holding the fort over Mandalore opening up as soon as the NF fleet arrives in system with its long range weapons: prow cannons, ion cannons, torpedoes when in range, and long range conc missiles. The overall goal is to keep themselves between the planet and the enemy fleet while also allowing the ion cannon onworld to fire with relative impunity. The Mosquito’s role is fleet support and defense against ships attempting to get past the fleet. Tartan’s are anti-starfighter. DP20 is anti-capital ship. Namana and Majestic is capital ship support. Vibre is used for boarding, in rear fleet and fleet support in defense force. Pummeler is used for long range firepower. Providences, Nebulas, and Harbingers are being used for anti-capital ship at less than long range. Reaper designs are being used for long range firepower, as well as Reaper-Is for capital ship melee crushing. The Terminus can fill a variety of roles as needed but will prove most efficient at targeting light capital ships, like Lancers, Pocket Carriers and those Mon Cal designed ships that I don’t feel like looking up their names. ( :p ). On the fighter front the Scimitars and Y-wings purpose is capital ship bombing, while the rest of the varied fighters are used as either support or anti-starfighter purposes. The most important ship though will probably be the ASRs which will not be taking a primarily combat role, but rather a more supporting role using their anti-jamming tech to bypass any jamming and allowing communications to continue.

Perks:

Militaristic State: The ways of war help to guide the members of this faction. Members of this faction are born and raised to understand the ways of war and as such understand tactics and combat on a deeper level than other groups.

Power of Tradition: The emphasis on tradition allows for greater unity within the faction. Significantly increasing faction loyalty and making this faction harder to infiltrate.

Keep it Secret: This faction excels at deception and stealth maneuvering. This faction’s history in deception allows it to much better keep its movements secret from the eyes of others.

Transferable Force: Members of this faction can operate equally well in space or ground situations allowing for members to be transferred between the two spheres of combat, but most effective as marines in space or cavalry on ground

Disabling Shots: The crews of this faction’s navy are trained to fire shots that disable but do not destroy ships in prelude to boarding actions. Increases accuracy against capital ships.

Experienced Crewmen: Naval Crews have served together for some time giving them increased coordination and efficiency.

Exceptional Pilots: Due to extremely high requirements pilots in this faction display significantly better skill in regards to accuracy. (Yeah and VF-30 pilots are the best.) ;)

Elite Infantry: Mandalorians are the best and deserve respect. They are troops who have fought countless (well, you could count them but why bother) battles and train their whole lives for war. Troops with the designation Daras or Nyror are exemplary within their specific sphere of combat. Being considered greater to the skills of Mandalorians within that field.

Maneuverable Force: The tactical training employed to the soldiers of this faction has turned them into a highly mobile and maneuverable force able to enact maneuvers quicker and in a more unified and efficient manner than would otherwise be possible.

Environmentally Exploitative: Soldiers of this faction have learned how to use features of the terrain to their advantage. Gaining a boost when they choose the battle location in flat terrain and an overall boost in rough terrain, as well as using it to keep movements secret.

Battle Focus: Due to a past of surviving against seemingly impossible odds the members of this faction operate exceedingly well when outnumbered gaining wide sweeping skill advantages across the board when facing a larger force—and the larger the force the greater the increase.

Unified leadership: In events that consist of more than 1 hero, troops and heroes alike gain a boost to skills and morale.

Stealth and anti-stealth Tech: Faction has stealth and ways to deal with it.

Advanced “Primitive” Weaponry: Time spent utilizing and improving primitive weapons has led to developing weapons that are seemingly advanced compared to the rest of the galaxy. Vibro-weapons and other weapons with basis off of primitive weapons (crossbow, bow, arrows, shields, etc) are more advanced than other counterparts.

A Good Defense: Construction of defensive fortifications has become second nature to this faction, due to years of constructing defense works. Increased effectiveness of all buildings.

Grand Admiral Perks and Skills:

One of the Crew: His demeanor has gained him many diehard loyal crewmembers who would follow him to the ends of the galaxy. Morale and efficiency increased.

Master of Surprise: Dealing with pirates and learning how they operate has given him great insight on getting the jump on his enemy. Enemies that stumble upon him or whom he launches an offensive against suffer a penalty to battle readiness.

Surprising Foresight: Years of action have turned him into an exceptionally skilled tactician often predicting the moves of opponents before they actually make them (diminishing returns after his R+1).

Space:

Star Fighters (T7) – 1 (217)

- Capital Ships (T7) – 4 (238)

- Skirmish (T5) – 1 (105)

- Positioning (T6) – 1 (156)

Tier 2

- Discipline (T3)-2 (72)

- Deception (T4)-1 (128)

Tier 3

- Campaign T5 – 2 (330)

Espionage

Intel T2-1 (12)

Naav Perks and Skills:

Spotter: Having spent a lot of time around stealth technology allows him to better understand the signs that it is in use giving a boost to detecting stealthed vessels.

Master of Defense: While his father and brother excel at offense he has taken a mind to focus on the defense, gaining a significant boost when not attacking.

Space:

Star Fighters (T4) – 1 (64)

- Capital Ships (T4) – 1 (64)

- Positioning (T4) – 4 (76)

Tier 2

- Discipline (T3)-1 (66)

- Deception (T3)-1 (66)

Combat:

Ingenuity T2-2 (14)

Edited by karadron

Hey K your forgot the mandalore perk.Where your units fight 10x as hard to defend their home.

Oh yeah...ty. Was really rushing to get this up for Sil. :D

Mandalore: All Mandaloria​ns fight x10 as hard when this world is threatened​, and while it is under their control, they have twice the morale than usual when fighting against non-mando'​s

Oh yeah...ty. Was really rushing to get this up for Sil. :D

Mandalore: All Mandaloria​ns fight x10 as hard when this world is threatened​, and while it is under their control, they have twice the morale than usual when fighting against non-mando'​s

Its cool just helping out.

Man happy to finally see the reaper three in action.

Yeah, I don't like to forum from my phone much.

Yup but I'll probably not debate much this go have to finish some stuff for my own faction and find a way to deal with my biggest issue when it comes to you and sil fleets.So have fun without my brilliant insight.

Edited by Jarons

Withdrawal from the Game

I really hate to do this, especially after just starting a debate, but I just started a new job on Monday and I don't have the time anymore to continue in good conscience. I wanted to have this battle settled before I left but things took longer and so that didn't happen.

If anyone has any clever ideas on how to handle my withdrawal that doesn't involve a lot of work on my part, I'm all ears (I would rather not do mass suicide or something, that's just boring)

I should still be able to pop in to comment on future debates a bit so I won't be disappearing completely.

EDIT: Also, if the level of participation on my part isn't too great, this battle can still go forward, but that will be pretty much it.

Edited by MadDutchman

• 2 weeks later...

The Collectives Disappearance

Dathomir: Space

The order had finally come down from above, it was time to strike at Mandalore with all their strength, no feints, no skirmish lines... A full fledged battle. The engineers scurried from station to station, prepping the flagship for hyperspace as well as linking the fleets hyperdrives, to come out in battle formation. The formation was complex, being orchestrated by the Admiral, and there must be no mistakes.

Battery after battery could be heard in the background, checking in with fleet command and confirming their readiness. The pilots were all docked and standing by for rapid deployment into the fray. All that they now needed, was a final report from the scouts already in-system. The wait was a long one, made longer by the anticipation...

***********************************************************************************************************************

Myrkr

The subjects were performing admirably! Not only had their recent improvements to the VHK line improved their problem solving, but also their sheer ferocity! The team of scientists were ever so eager to report to the council their successes, hoping they would be granted further funding. This new version of the VHK, the mark IV, was slimmer than the previous iterations, but its armoring was no less protective. Other than the advancements in the psychological department, they had even managed to fit the shield to the unit much closer, and allowing for a 2/3 coverage instead of the 1/2 coverage that the others currently had.

They were so cheerful of their success, they overlooked how the cyborg followed their movement, its heading tilting some what... Analyzing... Calculating...

****************************************************************************************************************

Dathomir: Ground

The Mandalorians were being pushed back faster than ever, now. Yesterday they had managed to deflect the mando's assault and crippled the force with a counter attack. Their commander was putting on the pressure now, and the morale was high in the Collective's army, as they continued forward. They had recently encircled the area with juggernauts, narrowing the area that the Mandalorians could flee. It would only be a matter of time now, before they were dead or captured.

It was then however, that the jungle seemed to become deathly still, the birds that usually chirped were silenced, and the wind itself seemed to have been snuffed out. Most of the troopers did not notice it, assuming it was just this creepy planet. The Collectives commander however... Felt something was off. Not long after, a green trail of smoke seemed to approach the commander's unit from all sides...

What appeared to be zombies lurched out of the underbrush all around, seizing men and VHK's alike before they could turn their guns on them. By the time they could, their numbers were already noticeably reduced. The commander prepared to issue an order, but no sound came from his mouth. He glanced down, noting the dagger protruding from his chest, as a misty figure held him as he tumbled to the ground.

The Collective forces were thrown into disarray, and with their leader down, morale imploded. With them so distracted by the undead, the Mandalorians were able to struck blow after blow, fighting like cornered beasts given a chance at freedom.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dathomir: Space

They had finally received the final reports and were preparing to jump. The Admiral gave the command, the entire Collective's fleet lurching into hyperspace as one in an instant. The crew readied themselves, knowing that they would soon be over Mandalore, sowing destruction.

Suddenly, the flagship bucked, throwing the command crew to the deck. The ship had exited hyperspace. It was much too, they had not yet arrived over Mandalore.

Beyond the Flagship's bridge however, the Admiral saw the cause, the ones who would interrupt their crusade.... An unknown fleet of gargantuan size and strength...

"Battle Stations!"

**********************************************************************************************************************

Myrkr

Their report finally filed, the scientists had begun to head home, with only the lead scientists remaining in the lab. He wanted to go over some of the figures one more time, theorizing of another way that they could improve their cybernetic interfacing technology and neural pathways. As he was pacing, making his rounds, something made him stop in his tracks. He slowly turned his head and to his horror, the VHK-IV was not in its station. He frantically rushed over, searching for it.

Its charging cables were undamaged, and there were no signs of it being dragged off, but the oddest bit was that by protocol, all prototypes must be deactivated and restrained between testing periods, a safety precaution. Yet, it was not here. He ran over to his console, trying to contact security immediately, to get them down here. It however, would not power up. After taking a look at the back, he noticed that the power cables had been savagely severed.

He spun around, to make a break for the door, only to run head first into the missing VHK-IV which was inches behind him. He hadn't even heard it coming... The prototype droid took the scientists by the throat, and raised him into the air, suffocating him. Moments later, he went limp, lifeless. The droid casually cast the man aside.

The cyborg revolution, had begun...