3 Imperial Gentlemen looking for a Guild

SashaVykos

Hail the emperor ...

We are three players that have returned to the game after a break; our old guild has left the game or moved to a different server leaving us all alone in an unforgiving galaxy (that's about all the role play your gonna get out of me save for the occasional Die Rebel Scum!!) .

So what we're looking for is a guild to join that is already running ops and generally trying to get as much out of the game as possible.

Who we are: Kazdor Jug tank, Lotharez Marauder and myself Sashavykos Bounty Hunter Bodyguard spec.

We are 3 UK based, experienced players and although our guild did not get further than Denova we are quick learners.

We have mostly Rakata gear with Campaign armouring and now find ourselves wanting more than just ganking Rebs whilst doing section X dailies.

If you have room for all 3 of us then please drop any of us a message in game or reply here.

Cheers for reading.

Greetings, <Floor Inspectors> representative here.

We are always looking for new recruits and we contain many members with different approaches to the game (PvE, PvP, social, casual). Feel free to check our website and maybe you will want to join.

In-game, feel free to contact Leravulan / Mjade / Sazed / Aragorias with any additional questions.

I would also recommend joining Floor Inspectors if you're looking for a good guild...even if their name makes no sense.

They're well organised and have great progress in pve.

Valdr ur too Sexy for these forums :)

Thanks!

The boyz Joined us and so far we're very happy. All of them have shown to be skilled players :)