Sprint Button toggles off

LordGaston

Hey,

I have the following problem. The Sprint Button randomly toggles off during fights (it looks random to me anyway), so that I have to manually toggle it back on. It happens regularly and on different characters. I have this problem for quite a while now. I already tried removing keybindings and removing the Sprint Button from the Quickbar (so that it doesn't happen on accident). Nothing helped so far. Anybody knows whats going on there ?

Thanks for the help in advance

I've had that happen on rare occasions.

Check your key bindings in Preferences. There is a binding for Run/walk toggle. Perhaps you have it bound to something that you can hit accidentally. (It defaults to "/" on the number pad) This doesn't seem to directly affect the Sprint icon, however.

@iFenris yes you are correct.

@JediQuaker I thought of that too and removed the keybinding for Run/Walk Toggle completely and also used a key that I cant possibly hit on accident. Both didnt work. Still have the problem that fairly regularly after a fight I have too click the Sprint Button on again.

@Khaleijo It might be possible that this happened for the first time around Iokath (dont remember exactly) and I completed some of those missions. Is there a known way to fix this if this Iokath Bug is the problem ?

Edited by LordGaston

I've had that happen on rare occasions.

Check your key bindings in Preferences. There is a binding for Run/walk toggle. Perhaps you have it bound to something that you can hit accidentally. (It defaults to "/" on the number pad) This doesn't seem to directly affect the Sprint icon, however.

No, it won't affect the Sprint icon, because the Run/Walk toggle switches you between actually walking and running at your currently selected running speed, while the Sprint icon switches your running speed between jogging and sprinting.