Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

RikuvonDrake

1. Impulse

Recreated their ranked team and went straight to the top, Vivdom, Faaiar, Gragole, Fallen-stalker

2. FUBAR/Imp Fleet Allstars

Changing their name all the time, but still one of the better guilds, Xzarnyan, Feta, Aseko

3. Ace

According to me still awesome, thought they lost the best PT on server, top players are Slidar, Gerikke,

4. MVP's

To be honest, what would Open World PvP be without I'qor, add Light'storm and you have a nice team.

5. White Noise or Harbinger

Sainte, Whasp are p awesome, but Fluffybloodball, Juusto are good as well, don't know who would win a match between those two, feels p even.

Feel free to flame since I left Hi'de out of the list of good players in Impulse.

Its I'gor from MvPs not I'qor. Still think MvPs are the strongest atm, FUBAR not quening that much any longer "sadface", or are they? And Igor is a great player and leader aswell.

When some1 says best sin/shadow first ppl that come to mind are Roudy, Vladlen and Fluffy. Doubt there are better ones.

Edited by Hiltingp

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ToFN community. I would like to say a little from myself.

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for such beautiful words toward me and our guild MVPs. We are glad that we are part of this server.

Secondly, I d like to say a few words about rated warzones.

Fellas, you should understand that it is hard to set up a team, much harder to maintain this team. 8 People is really a lot, and pretty often 1 crucial member of your team needs a day off. Pretty often guild might have a lack of some valuable class and someone will need to re-roll (We had such experience in the summer). But, the saddest thing is when some of your guild mates are leaving the game…So, you start looking for new guild mate again.

These words were said because I saw when guild are saying something like “We are better than you because you are not queuing for rated”.

Additionally, there no need to be excused when you lose. All teams are pretty strong, that’s why sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. Enemy team will always understand that someone from your side has disconnected, had lag or get bugged.

So please, show respect to each others.

Concerning the topic:

As I wrote above it’s really hard to maintain RWZ team. My opinion is that each guild that doing rated is already “One of top guilds” even not looking at their rating.

So, all of you guys already in top: FUBAR, Imperial fleet all StarZ, Impulse, White Noise, ACE, Tatoo In, Coral, Rebel Dream, Vitruvians, Harbinger, Yah Man, Republic Wrath's, Meep Meep I'm a Jeep, Devils Dice, Ruthless, Vodka and Balalayka, NKVD.

Sorry, if I forgot to mention your guild.

Thanks to each guild that are playing rated.

I’gor, Guild Master of MVPs.

Edited by Whiteprince

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for such beautiful words toward me and our guild MVPs. We are glad that we are part of this server.

Fellas, you should understand that it is hard to set up a team, much harder to maintain this team. 8 People is really a lot, and pretty often 1 crucial member of your team needs a day off. Pretty often guild might have a lack of some valuable class and someone will need to re-roll (We had such experience in the summer). But, the saddest thing is when some of your guild mates are leaving the game…So, you start looking for new guild mate again.

These words were said because I saw when guild are saying something like “We are better than you because you are not queuing for rated”.

Additionally, there no need to be excused when you lose. All teams are pretty strong, that’s why sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. Enemy team will always understand that someone from your side has disconnected, had lag or get bugged.

Concerning the topic:

As I wrote above it’s really hard to maintain RWZ team. My opinion is that each guild that doing rated is already “One of top guilds” even not looking at their rating.

So, all of you guys already in top: FUBAR, Imperial fleet all StarZ, Impulse, White Noise, ACE, Tatoo In, Coral, Rebel Dream, Vitruvians, Harbinger, Yah Man, Republic Wrath's, Meep Meep I'm a Jeep, Devils Dice, Ruthless, Vodka and Balalayka.

Good guy I'gor

Concerning the topic:

So, all of you guys already in top: FUBAR, Imperial fleet all StarZ, Impulse, White Noise, ACE, Tatoo In, Coral, Rebel Dream, Vitruvians, Harbinger, Yah Man, Republic Wrath's, Meep Meep I'm a Jeep, Devils Dice, Ruthless, Vodka and Balalayka, NKVD.

I'm in love

I would lkke to say that we probably have the most friendly pvp community in the game

Shut it...hahaha.

Nice games last night, more tonight peeps. Be sure to check out hides streaming for impulse rwzs. Thats if we need him..bestsparejuggeu aferall lol.

Try open broadcaster, takes less resourses then xplit, easier to configure, less ingame lag

And its free and only streams the game, not when you alt tab.

My computer is véry powerful, it wouldn't matter i'm afraid :/

Bisides that i already have xsplit on game source, so it doesn't stream anything else unless i want it to.

Edited by Evolixe

I would lkke to say that we probably have the most friendly pvp community in the game

This is the reason why you should start the best of each class thread again.

Or perhaps I should do it, in an attempt to catch up on forum infractions. :rolleyes:

P.S. Obi-win, pwny, abunchofaltswithsillynames is missed.

But tbh excluding pwny the 'sin that has always been giving me a hard time is Gragole ;)

P.S.S. This thread was going well till I'gor came all friendly and nice and civilised and sportsmany and stuff. :p

My computer is véry powerful, it wouldn't matter i'm afraid :/

Bisides that i already have xsplit on game source, so it doesn't stream anything else unless i want it to.

It also shows continusly how much much bandwith its sending with a red yellow and green light,

And when streaming 1280*720 it uses around 400/700kb /s with perfect quality , ive used xplit with game source up until i found this . And i would never go back., its complete crap.

Edited by Zeaza

what i will say is gj to harbringers/MVPs for having been around since as long as i can remember.

also, gj to me and xzarn for sticking it out when all of our mates have quit the game, over and over ^^

and btw, i think all starz has the 2 highest rated ppl in europe? 2guys with 3k+, give creds! (ye its me and xzarn, so?) :p

and yea, alot of sins has stepped up their game lately, which is good too see. cause since launch theres always been a lack of propper sins..so way to go.

Edited by easeyway

what i will say is gj to harbringers/MVPs for having been around since as long as i can remember.

also, gj to me and xzarn for sticking it out when all of our mates have quit the game, over and over ^^

and btw, i think all starz has the 2 highest rated ppl in europe? 2guys with 3k+, give creds!

3k plus and still getting ninja capped ;)

3k worth of node guarding is impressive. Maybe some people like that.

for your information we have played with 2 sins on multiple occasions, where i havent been node-guarding.

although i must admit, guarding is the most important job in rateds, so if you have a problem with how i get my rating, maybe you should re-think? :)

sounds like you think that guarders rating is "worth" less then others..?

Edited by easeyway

for your information we have played with 2 sins on multiple occasions, where i havent been node-guarding.

although i must admit, guarding is the most important job in rateds, so if you have a problem with how i get my rating, maybe you should re-think? :)

Yes easyway you are elite of star wars!!!

Amazing that you get that from what i said. Maybe you have some self-esteem issues. Message was not ment to be hostile.

I did ment that it is more impressive farm 3k rating as node defender comparing like to pt or mara.

Edited by tonooo

Amazing that you get that from what i said. Maybe you have some self-esteem issues. Message was not ment to be hostile.

I did ment that it is more impressive farm 3k rating as node defender comparing like to pt or mara.

oh my bad then, you ending your sentence with "maybe some ppl like that" kinda hintet that you didn't... so :)

thanks zeaz!

It also shows continusly how much much bandwith its sending with a red yellow and green light,

And when streaming 1280*720 it uses around 400/700kb /s with perfect quality , ive used xplit with game source up until i found this . And i would never go back., its complete crap.

720p with 700kbps i find that very hard to believe.