EU Luke Skywalker vs Meetra Surik !

mefit

Can you link where that is said or show an example ?
The fallanasi looping technique. You cannot sever a force connection when it is hidden from you. You cannot sever a connection that isn't there.

And the part about being more powerful means being more resistant to force techniques? This is thoroughly shown in Darth Bane: Path of Destruction.

If its as easy as you said it is, the exile would have been simply severing everyones force connection and not waste anytime drawing out a lightsaber to beat Sion and Traya and all other foolish enemies to a pulp.

The only case I can think of is Nomi Sunrider and Ulic Qel-Droma ("Who was probably more powerful than Nomi") but at the point he wasn't fighting it either.

Exactly. He was devastated and his whole guard was down.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Even Caedus couldn't do so much against Luke. Luke froze him on the spot with a slight gesture (maybe not even a gesture I think). And Caedus is, in my opinion, the second most powerful Sith Lord ever. There really isn't much she could do, nothing she could do actually.

The fight lasts about three to five seconds. The first two seconds involve Luke activating his lightsaber, and the third is him bashing her in the Jedi Temple with his hilt.

I understand that you don't like landslide victories, but this is really a landslide. Surik can't do anything in this fight.

't's an interesting point. But besides from that, what I wonder is if Boba Fett is a trooper in BH social gear, or if Fett somehow hacked the system; how else was he, an appearant BH, able to wield a rifle? Could you please spend some time finding out about this? I need a definite answer.

Thanks.

Edited by Andge

't's an interesting point. But besides from that, what I wonder is if Boba Fett is a trooper in BH social gear, or if Fett somehow hacked the system; how else was he, an appearant BH, able to wield a rifle? Could you please spend some time finding out about this? I need a definite answer.

Thanks.

I think you might be in the wrong thread lol.

But to answer your question, it's obvious he hacked the system or the rules change later in the life of this MMO.

So I was just browsing and apparently Luke is ridiculously powerful.

Now I used to read Star Wars novels a long time ago and I don't remember that Luke had all this craziness going on. Can someone explain what makes him so powerful? What abilities does he have? How did he become the Super Man of the force? Doesn't have to be long but a short summary would be nice. :csw_bluesaber:

Now I used to read Star Wars novels a long time ago and I don't remember that Luke had all this craziness going on. Can someone explain what makes him so powerful? What abilities does he have? How did he become the Super Man of the force? Doesn't have to be long but a short summary would be nice. :csw_bluesaber:

The Chosen One (Anakin Skywalker) was to become the most powerful Force user to ever exist. His son (Luke Skywalker) inherited his father's potential and realized it. But before he reached that point, he had collected several Holocrons that allowed him to learn from some of the greatest and wisest Jedi to exist. He became a master of the lightsaber and a master of the Light Side of the Force.

I encourage you to check out his wiki page and brush up on what you know.

As I see it, actually Luck is The Chosen One; Mace himself in ROTS raises the question that the prophecy might have been misread. Anakin wasn't The Chosen One. Luke was. And hence, yeah, he is ridiculously powerful.

As I see it, actually Luck is The Chosen One; Mace himself in ROTS raises the question that the prophecy might have been misread. Anakin wasn't The Chosen One. Luke was. And hence, yeah, he is ridiculously powerful.

No Anakin was the Chosen One, he just never reached his full potential. Luke meanwhile had Anakin's potential being his son and reached it.

No Anakin was the Chosen One, he just never reached his full potential. Luke meanwhile had Anakin's potential being his son and reached it.

Disagree. First off; the prophecy had nothing to do with someone reaching his full potential, but about someone restoring balance. And why have Mace say the line about the prophecy possibly being misinterpreted? That line was put in movie for a reason. And if Anakin had been the Chosen One, he would exactly had brought balance.

But it was Luke who brought balance. = prophecy misread = Luke was the Chosen One.

Edited by Andge

Disagree. First off; the prophecy had nothing to do with someone reaching his full potential, but about someone restoring balance. And why have Mace say the line about the prophecy possibly being misinterpreted? That line was put in movie for a reason. And if Anakin had been the Chosen One, he would exactly had brought balance.

But it was Luke who brought balance. = prophecy misread = Luke was the Chosen One.

*facepalm*

The potential wasn't the main point in being the Chosen One. The Chosen One, has immense power that is being the most powerful force user ever that no one else could ever attain. The main point of the Chosen One, was defeating the Sith and he did that by killing Palpatine thus he was the Chosen One.

What I am merely stating here is, that Luke reached what Anakin could have reached if he had stayed a Jedi.

Anakin= Destroyed the Sith, but didn't reach his potential however he was still the Chosen One.

Luke= Rebuilt the Jedi Order and reached what his father could have been. But that doesn't make him the Chosen One, it just means he reached and gained immense power.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The potential wasn't the main point in being the Chosen One. The Chosen One, has immense power that is being the most powerful force user ever that no one else could ever attain. The main point of the Chosen One, was defeating the Sith and he did that by killing Palpatine thus he was the Chosen One.

What I am merely stating here is, that Luke reached what Anakin could have reached if he had stayed a Jedi.

Anakin= Destroyed the Sith, but didn't reach his potential however he was still the Chosen One.

Luke= Rebuilt the Jedi Order and reached what his father could have been. But that doesn't make him the Chosen One, it just means he reached and gained immense power.

Well, I've always said that whatever George Lucas says re Star Wars must be the case. So I will have to accept that in this case, too. I didn't know George had explicit confirmed that Anakin was the chosen one.

I still maintain though that it would make more sense to see Luke as the Chosen One, and that George is becoming less and less coherent.

George has been been a drunken lunatic for the last 30 years. He knows not what he's saying.

Let's call Luke The New Chosen One then, then we can all be happy :)

No, you are wrong.

Anakin was always the Chosen One, even as Darth Vader, but it took his son Luke to redeem him and be the catalyst for Anakin fulfilling the prophecy, which was to end the Banite line of Sith Lords who had unbalanced the force, they themselves were established by the Sith'Ari Darth Bane and his 'Rule of Two', it is believed the greatest of the Sith's events happened a decade before the Phantom Menace when apparently Sidious and his master enacted a ritual to create another being of unlimited power, basically another Sith'Ari.

The Force counter-attacked the Sith's corrupted powerplay and created the Chosen One, who was destined to destroy the Sith Lords, the Sith had unbalanced the force with the immense shift in Dark Side power, that clouded the Jedi's powers, Anakin ends this when he kills himself and the Emperor, ending the Sith threat.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Well my Exile could hang with Luke lol. He was tossing Sith around like rag dolls. Meetra Surik, the Exile from the books and the game however would lose to Luke. Luke is not even in my top 5 favorite Jedi but I would give this battle to him. Actually, maybe he is but still....He'd win hands down.

Anakin ends this when he kills himself and the Emperor, ending the Sith threat.

I know this is also what George says, but come on; realising his destiny when he clumpsily picked Emperor Palpatine up from the floor and threw him down a shaft. Anybody could justifiable be called The Chosen One then; Qui-Gon was the Chosen One because he found Anakin, who donated the sperm Amidala used to give birth to Luke. The designer of the death star was the Chosen One because he drew in that random shaft that Vader threw Palpatine down.

No, Luke was the hero that day (together with Han & co. ofc)

Besides, Palpatine didn't really die that day.

So no, Vader did not realise his destiny as the Chosen One.

Makes sense to say Luke picked up his mantle so to speak, and became the New Chosen One.

Edited by Andge

I know this is also what George says, but come on; realising his destiny when he clumpsily picked Emperor Palpatine up from the floor and threw him down a shaft. Anybody could justifiable be called The Chosen One then; Qui-Gon was the Chosen One because he found Anakin, who donated the sperm Amidala used to give birth to Luke. The designer of the death star was the Chosen One because he drew in that random shaft that Vader threw Palpatine down.

No, Luke was the hero that day (together with Han & co. ofc)

Besides, Palpatine didn't really die that day.

So no, Vader did not realise his destiny as the Chosen One.

Makes sense to say Luke picked up his mantle so to speak, and became the New Chosen One.

A prophecy is a prophecy, he was destined to kill the Sith, which is exactly what he does, that is the Chosen One prophecy, to end the Sith, he does exactly this.

Now the Post-ROTJ EU could have us debating inwards and outwards about everything and anything to do with this, which is why it may be a good thing that they are making the sequels.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Except he doesn't.

Technically he did. If only for a brief time. Anakin Skywalker killed Darth Vader and Darth Sidious.

"But Sidious came back!" Yes he did. But he had been killed. His body was destroyed, but not his spirit. The prophecy fortold a rebalancing of the Force. Anakin accomplished this when Sidious was defeated, the dark taint of the Sith had been expunged for a time.

Except he doesn't.

Yes he does, the Emperor dies, he just uses Essence Transfer and his spirit escapes, he still died and he wouldn't physically return for another six years, where even though he was more powerful, he was totally out-of-control and his power had grown to the point where his host bodies died, all he had done by escaping the void of the Dark Side was prolong his death, it wasn't something he could escape from because no one was powerful enough to contain his Dark prowess, they would all die and there was nothing he could do about it.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Technically he did. If only for a brief time. Anakin Skywalker killed Darth Vader and Darth Sidious.

"But Sidious came back!" Yes he did. But he had been killed. His body was destroyed, but not his spirit. The prophecy fortold a rebalancing of the Force. Anakin accomplished this when Sidious was defeated, the dark taint of the Sith had been expunged for a time.

No, Luke "killed" Darth Vader, by bringing Anakin back to the light side.

And the other mombo-jumbo you write is just you grapping for a straw.

Edited by Andge

all he had done by escaping the void of the Dark Side was prolong his death,

We are all just "prolonging" our death from the moment we are born. Face it, your argument is just hollow sematics. Anakin did not destroy the Sith.

Edited by Andge

No, Luke "killed" Darth Vader, by bringing Anakin back to the light side.

And the other mombo-jumbo you write is just you grapping for a straw.

You did watch the movies didn't you?

I distinctly remember Luke throwing his lightsaber down and syaing he would not kill Darth Vader. It was Darth Vader's actions afterwards that caused his own death and that of Sidious. Luke could not have beat Sidious on his own at that time.

You did watch the movies didn't you?

I distinctly remember Luke throwing his lightsaber down and syaing he would not kill Darth Vader. It was Darth Vader's actions afterwards that caused his own death and that of Sidious. Luke could not have beat Sidious on his own at that time.

My point is, that moment where "Vader" throws Sidious down the shaft, he is no longer Vader, but Anakin. It is Luke that pushes him to that point. I.e. Luke defeated Vader. But yes, it is Anakin in his Vader suit that throws Sidious down the shaft.

But who killed Anakin? Was it Palpatine because it was his lightning that killed Anakin? Was it Anakin because he chose to grab hold of the Lightning spewing Palpatine? Or was it Obi-Wan for dropping Anakin into molten lava in the first place? :)

Edited by Andge