Romancable NPCs

ChrisRedmond

What is the biggest number of... 'romancable' NPCs you have discovered in a storyline. I ask this (although it's a bit schoolboy- ish), as I was amazed to find my Imperial Agent gettin' jiggy 6 times. I thought it was a bit much myself. Give me your thoughts and numbers please.

On my girl smuggler I remember being able to get it on with I think 4 dudes, not including companions.

Darmas, Lenn Terann on Alderaan, Numen Brock on Balmorra, and that Voss guy.

But yeah, girl agent...really gets around.

If I remember correctly (and someone please correct me if I'm off)....

Trooper is....1....including the LI for ftbs. Flirts - 2....including the LI. Sigh. I guess she's too focused on saving the Republic for anything else.

Bounty Hunter ftbs I think are just 1 as well. Man, it's been so long since I leveled her. Flirts nearly non-existant.

Jedi Knight is 1 for ftbs as well and no flirts except with the LI within the storyline.

Very much a pity; there are a ton of npc's that would be a hoot to at least flirt with, but nope, females can't show any interest in guys unless they're one of the "sexy, sneaky" classes.

Very much a pity; there are a ton of npc's that would be a hoot to at least flirt with, but nope, females can't show any interest in guys unless they're one of the "sexy, sneaky" classes.

youd think sith would be all over the place with thier unbridled passions and hedonism

As I recall from the last time I looked at my list of one-night stands the male agent and male smuggler are tied for the highest number of FTBs. Although I seem to recall that one of the Smuggler ones might not actual have a FTB despite massive build up so the IA might come out ahead.....one of these days I will update that list....and make it nicer to look at. >.>

youd think sith would be all over the place with thier unbridled passions and hedonism

No kidding! That would be right up their alley! And dark side choices do the same thing for Jedis! And then we have our poor bounty hunter and trooper who are supposed to be more aggressive, and apparently they won't say "boo" to a guy.

I think the next toon I level I'll try to keep track of the npc's that are especially flirtable but do not have flirts for whatever reason. I started the list once, but honestly, it got really long really fast. I'll have to be more selective.

Not counting Companions, my male Smuggler had a total of five lady friends with the potential for one or two more if I'd made some questionable decisions. That's the most by far that I've encountered. I hear Dark Side male Sith Warriors get around but my Light Side dude didn't get many opportunities at all.

Most: Imperial Agent/Smuggler. Both have quite a few that you can.... ahem... socialize with.

Least: Sith Inquisitor. I can count them all on one hand.

Actually the least is female Jedi Knight. While they get one fade to black, it isn't a romantic one. Sith Inquisitors get at least one romantic one.

Oh crap, I forgot possibly the best one for the lady smugglers.

Skavak! Yes, you can have hatesex with the guy that made you unemployed and homeless. Good times.

The thing that bugs me about that one, replaying the class story, is that they make a big point about him being a giant racist all through chapter 1, yet he still would have gotten it on with my Mirialan girl. Would have made sense if that one were race-restricted like Watcher Two for the IA - if only so you could ultimately kill him for being a racist jerk. As it was, I liked being able to tell him I slept with his co-worker at every opportunity - that seemed pretty awesomely vindictive.

Oh crap, I forgot possibly the best one for the lady smugglers.

Skavak! Yes, you can have hatesex with the guy that made you unemployed and homeless. Good times.

The thing that bugs me about that one, replaying the class story, is that they make a big point about him being a giant racist all through chapter 1, yet he still would have gotten it on with my Mirialan girl. Would have made sense if that one were race-restricted like Watcher Two for the IA - if only so you could ultimately kill him for being a racist jerk. As it was, I liked being able to tell him I slept with his co-worker at every opportunity - that seemed pretty awesomely vindictive.

I am replaying a smuggler through the end of chapter 1 just to do this.