Question regarding Arsenal

Amonet

how soon or how late do you guys pick up the 6% crit from the bodyguard tree? I just rolled a mercenary alt and am strongly thinking about putting my first 3 points there since that is, in my opinion the best 3 points you can spend, in ANY tree. A flat 6% crit is a huge boost, even if it means delaying getting tracer missile for 3 levels. Any thoughts? Get it early? Or just go up arsenal until tracer missile and then get it?

i actually wanted it SOO bad myself.. i waited till i got heatseaker before i put points in it.. but im sure you could put the points in early then when you hit 40 respec to get heatseaker and then just put the next 3 points into the crit =) hope that helps!! and i did FINE!! i could solo 2 golds at once that were higher level than me if i used concussion missile with mako out

theres no point in getting it until you have terminal velocity like the above have said because whats the point of having higher crit chance if you haven't gotten the main talent that uses it? its like why bother trying to buy something when you dont even have the money to buy it.

also you want the heat seeker missiles asap since its your main damage dealing ability and it rounds out your rotation