Kaon Under Siege

CourtneyWoods

Kaon, a small world in the Tion Hegemony, is under siege. An outbreak of the Rakghoul plague has killed countless citizens while turning others into twisted monsters. In the midst of this chaos a small group of survivors have been able to fend off the Rakghouls, but their time is running out. Watch as a Republic assault team makes their way through Kaon, fighting waves of Rakghouls to find the survivors and learn the cause of the outbreak.

Watch Now

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a lot of fun. I am now going to predict several of the responses in this thread.

1) Waaah, this was all suppose to be in at launch but since EA rushed the game they are adding it as a "content" patch.

2) They are rushing this content patch to launch on the 17th before everybody quits on the 20th!

3) Why are they developing content when they should be fixing all of the bugs!

4) Why are they developing PvE content when they should be fixing PvP/Crafting/Space Combat/Nerfing Operatives/Adding Day and Night Cycles etc etc etc.

I'm hoping I'm wrong. I for one am enjoying the game immensely and did not expect a content update so quickly. I'm also really looking forward to the March update :D

EDIT: Hah, the post RIGHT AFTER MINE meets prediction 3!

Edited by Naroga

I refuse to watch new content when the content that exists is terribly bugged and end-game was obviously never tested. Why are you guys adding new content when there are clearly higher, more important issues to handle with the original incomplete game?

I refuse to watch new content when the content that exists is terribly bugged and end-game was obviously never tested. Why are you guys adding new content when there are clearly higher, more important issues to handle with the original incomplete game?

Whatever.

They've stated countless times that they have ONE TEAM for new content and a whole separate team for fixing bugs.

they. can. do. both. at. once.

/sigh

They can fix bugs and add content at the same time. Doing nothing but fixing bugs would make people mad as well.

You're such a rebel...

If you would look at the patch notes, you would know that there are a number of bug fixes already in the works. Wipe your snot nose and take a nerd-rage pill please.

Looks like a lot of fun. I am now going to predict several of the responses in this thread.

1) Waaah, this was all suppose to be in at launch but since EA rushed the game they are adding it as a "content" patch.

2) They are rushing this content patch to launch on the 17th before everybody quits on the 20th!

3) Why are they developing content when they should be fixing all of the bugs!

4) Why are they developing PvE content when they should be fixing PvP/Crafting/Space Combat/Nerfing Operatives/Adding Day and Night Cycles etc etc etc.

I'm hoping I'm wrong. I for one am enjoying the game immensely and did not expect a content update so quickly. I'm also really looking forward to the March update :D

EDIT: Hah, the post RIGHT AFTER MINE meets prediction 3!

Such a post doesn't invalidate any of those points being brought up

Because master programs can debug in mere days yes?

Also do you own a flat screen? I do, when I used to work for Apple computers they told me it was developer practice for all flat screens to pass inspections with under 8 dead pixels.

Because its currently impossible within reasonable price to make every screen flawless. Granted mostly said pixels are at the side of the screen but if you have one dead center... guess what sucks to be you warranty won't help.

We may hate that things get shipped with bugs but there is no perfect product.

Edited by Avrose

Seriously? Zombies? Where the **** does Zombies fit into Star Wars?

Stupid.

These aren't Zombies, In many comics there have been stories like these as the flashpoints. So yeah these "Zombies" Do fit Star wars, It isn't all Lightsabers and ships you know.