What if Lucas made 3 movies on SWTOR?

Jax-o-tron

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The movies would be long grind to watch. They would however would look sharp and wonderful with Star Wars music and voice acting. Sadly it would leave you feeling its a solo experience to watch and the ammount of greed from each character would force yuo to unsubscribe. Ooops we talking movies or game?

In my opinion if he was to do any more movies he would need to go back to the darker story and stop trying to cater to children..

The original movies very much had a dark and gritty side to them that really made them great.

The prequels were not dark enough and aimed at children as much as adults (hi to you jar jar) which kind of ruined them for a lot of people.

If there is 1 thing The dark Knight has shown it is dark and gritty movies/stories sell. Star Wars only aimed at adults would be heart stopping amazing movies. With how dark and twisted some of the characters are he could really let loos... BUT as far as I can tell he wants them to always be a family experience.

Personally, if Lucas would stay out of the production and writing, and let BioWare tell the story in three full length Animated Features, they would be epic. Not a live action film. LA tends to restrict the writers and directors from really showing what they want people to see as they have envisioned it, without the restrictions of physical actors going through the motions. Animation allows you to push all the boundaries without the potential for injury or interruptions. It lets them include things and add more effects that could be made for a LA film. Nevermind the constant moving and building of sets and moving from one location to the next.

Let me say this. When you take an American concept and then have it done with Eastern Animation styles, it generally looks INCREDIBLE! On the reverse side though, when you take an Anime/Manga and let fricken Hollywood try and make it into a live action, it turns into a giant steaming load of crap.

Examples

Speed Racer: Great old anime back in the day. Horrible movie.

G-Force: Originally it was 5 People in bird-like spandex costumes controlling vehicles that merged into one air-craft and fought against invading extra-terrestrial forces and was originally called Gatchaman by the creator, Amano Yo****aka. It was also called "Battle of the Planets" prior to being simply called G-Force when brought to America. Hollywood turned it into freaking GUINEA PIGS!!! :mad:

Avatar -The Last Airbender-: ...do I even need to explain this abomination?

I think my point is clear.

Well said, I agree 100% with EVERYTHING there.

I would love it if Bioware made 3 CGI movies...

And regarding G-force, how I loved that cartoon and was alas shocked when I saw guinea pigs with the same name, lol