Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

I would say likely more around 75%, since he was still in good enough condition to move for a decent period of time in order to reach his shelter. His force reserves though are relatively low. In the scenario right after his injuries it was mostly when he was forced to move too fast or bend too much that caused him crippling pain. After a bit of healing, it should be lessened, but not gone by a long shot.

well yea old age will do that to you being in your hundreds your bones are not as strong as they used to be :p then would he still be able to cloak his presence or would Jaron be able to sense who he is when or if he comes up to meet the rest of us also well this story just took a turn again i wonder what will happen next

Edited by Jarons

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yea old age will do that to you being in your hundreds your bones are not as strong as they used to be :p then would he still be able to cloak his presence or would Jaron be able to sense who he is when or if he comes up to meet the rest of us also well this story just took a turn again i wonder what will happen next

Hiding his presence with Art of Small does not require force power, but rather focus. When he comes up the hatch, he will likely make it so he can still be sensed, but only enough so that he appears to be an ordinary being. Since he already had sensed Jaron while he was meditating.

Side Note: But he likely is unable to use most of his active force powers, since it is still being drained away by the healing process, which is not nearly as effective when not in a meditative state...

Edited by Silenceo

Hiding his presence with Art of Small does not require force power, but rather focus. When he comes up the hatch, he will likely make it so he can still be sensed, but only enough so that he appears to be an ordinary being. Since he already had sensed Jaron while he was meditating.

Side Note: But he likely is unable to use most of his active force powers, since it is still being drained away by the healing process, which is not nearly as effective when not in a meditative state...

OK and i need to read up on art of small just in case i do the Fatalities Match and run a force user that ability is powerful

OK and i need to read up on art of small just in case i do the Fatalities Match and run a force user that ability is powerful

It has its strengths, and limits. If someone has great mental focus, they can basically keep their presence hidden almost indefinitely. As for using it to heal... It is risky because of how taxing it can be. A great utility though.

It has its strengths, and limits. If someone has great mental focus, they can basically keep their presence hidden almost indefinitely. As for using it to heal... It is risky because of how taxing it can be. A great utility though.

Yea its great for someone like Like Boran who has great mental Focus and fortitude but for Jaron it wouldn't be as useful or powerful for him but healing could still be useful as long as you find somewhere safe to stay

side note:Hey are you planning on making a character for Fatalities because i have multiply characters am thinking about making but i don't know which one will be good for the match

Yea its great for someone like Like Boran who has great mental Focus and fortitude but for Jaron it wouldn't be as useful or powerful for him but healing could still be useful as long as you find somewhere safe to stay

side note:Hey are you planning on making a character for Fatalities because i have multiply characters am thinking about making but i don't know which one will be good for the match

Aye, to those with lesser mental powers it would be a bit more iffy.

As for Fatalities, aye I shall make a character, but still working out the details. Imperial Officer ftw.

I literally have no idea what I'm going to make for fatalities. :(

I have 2 Jedi Master ideas, 1 Knight/Padawan, 3 Clone defectors, 1 Clone Stormtrooper, 1 Stormtrooper conscript, a bounty hunter, a couple of Rebel SpecOps, and a droid.

This is an era where I have made too many minor characters that need some love. :p

I have 2 Jedi Master ideas, 1 Knight/Padawan, 3 Clone defectors, 1 Clone Stormtrooper, 1 Stormtrooper conscript, a bounty hunter, a couple of Rebel SpecOps, and a droid.

This is an era where I have made too many minor characters that need some love. :p

There can be only 1! :jawa_evil:

As for this match, how can you say no to that cute squirrel face? :D

Karadon that is me I everything but a droid i have a character for plus a imperial agent i just don't know which one I should use but i only have 1 master and 2 kinghts plus a padawan and a mandolorian bounty hunter so am stuck

Karadon that is me I everything but a droid i have a character for plus a imperial agent i just don't know which one I should use but i only have 1 master and 2 kinghts plus a padawan and a mandolorian bounty hunter so am stuck

Well...that was the Light version. I left out a number of others because I don't have any of their information with me at school. :p

Know what would be hilarious? If Jaron and Boran's first encounter, if Jaron turned a corner and just saw him standing there in a door way, staring at him.

Oh the misunderstandings that could follow!

well your the Narrator make it happen

Decided not to have Alderick interrupt it, but also decided it was time to have him be awake lol

Something tells me Boran knows he is stirring, if not awake. Mind reading and all. :p Then again, he likely will not act on it, or he will overplay his hand even more than he already has.

Something tells me Boran knows he is stirring, if not awake. Mind reading and all. :p Then again, he likely will not act on it, or he will overplay his hand even more than he already has.

Probably :p I'll be honest I couldn't think of anything else to have Alderick without interrupting the conversation though xD

hey i have a question i have a moderate force sight on par with Boran would i still not be able to sense his connection to the force

Except Boran's force sight is Master level, due to his Mirulaki nature.

Side Note: He likely can sense him by this time, though if he can sense his force power is unlikely.

Edited by Silenceo

Except Boran's force sight is Master level, due to his Mirulaki nature.

Side Note: He likely can sense him by this time, though if he can sense his force power is unlikely.

oh yea i remember what it was at first before you got the racial bonus sorry ok i was thinking it was possible so i can work my next post out

Question, who is Jaron Force-whispering in your last post?

well am talking to Elisa i can't scream out loud i will kill you two or i will look bad I can't be the homicidal sith in Public and if i whispered it to her if she said something about it the other too shouldn't believe her sensed i just walked into the room

Edited by Jarons

Question, who is Jaron Force-whispering in your last post?

I believe he was whispering Elsia.

Side Note: Jaron, I dare ya to try and size Boran up with the force... :jawa_evil: Go on. Do it! :jawa_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

I believe he was whispering Elsia.

Side Note: Jaron, I dare ya to try and size Boran up with the force... :jawa_evil: Go on. Do it! :jawa_evil:

why would i do that you haven't given me a reason to also doing that will get me a blaster bolt to the face