When are you going to fix flashpoints?

Let's be honest here. Virtually nobody runs flashpoints after BT/Esseless for one simple reason: they are worthless. Sure, complete lack of any form of LFG tool, doesn't help either, but even that would've not mattered if there was a reason to do them.

1. XP you get from them is abysmal. You'd be lucky if you get 2 bars of XP for a flashpoint at level 25ish. I can get more than that by accidentally doing a few bonus quests without even realizing it. Funny thing is that they still require a full group and are arguably harder than the HEROIC4 quests and take twice as long.

Solutions: a) Increased XP gains massively. I am not talking about double here, it should be at least tripled, possibly quadrupled.

b) Leave XP the same, but make them easy enough to 2 man with companions.

2. Complete lack of FP missions.

You get one quest. You finish the FP and you get XP that's about half of a normal leveling quest. Is that a joke? Why isn't XP comparable to a HEROIC4? Why aren't we getting a decent blue/orange as a quest reward?

You do know that every single WoW dungeon quest is much better than your FP missions, just by the nature of actually being worth it? If I had to choose between story/voiceovers and decent rewards, I will choose rewards every single time.

Change those 2 things and watch the amount of people running leveling Flashpoints double overnight.

Edited by Mezla

You're completely missing the point of FP's. They are a fun group experience, and offer very good gear at level(<50)

And people run the all the time. Just because you don't log in to see lf1m for whatever flashpoint you want to run doesnt mean people aren't running them.

Edited by YeknomStun

You're completely missing the point of FP's. They are a fun group experience, and offer very good gear at level(<50)

And people run the all the time. Just because you don't log in to see lf1m for whatever flashpoint you want to run doesnt mean people aren't running them.

BW themselves admitted that hardly anyone does FPs after BT/Esseless. You know why people actually run BT/Esseless? You can 2 man it at appropriate level.

Players don't run any flashpoints for EXP, including Esseles/BT, they run them to have fun and to maybe get some gear that drops. Why on earth would anyone need to run flashpoints for EXP? The leveling in this game is already extremely fast. By the time you complete a planets quests you are three or more levels beyond the quest range of the next planet you are heading to.

To suggest that players would do flashpoints if the EXP were boosted means players are lacking EXP and need a way to get some, which is ludicrous. Players are getting more EXP then they want, and that's without doing FP's.

If you want a way to attract players to the FP's I recommend you petition BioWare to increase the loot they give. No one cares about the EXP.

BW themselves admitted that hardly anyone does FPs after BT/Esseless. You know why people actually run BT/Esseless? You can 2 man it at appropriate level.

Link since never read that from Bioware.

Edited by Romiz