THE JEDI ORDER Community of Guilds, cordially invites you to join us!

OrionSol

When I originally tried, four or five days ago, it was in the one minute or more range, and timed out a couple times. When I try today, it gets up toward the 20 seconds or so for me. May vary depending on the load on the hosting servers or something.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is slow loading, but it is due to content on the page. Chances are a high resource block of content was added which causes an extreme amount of loading. I have narrowed it down for you to the community of guilds chat as being the most likely culprit. It could be a different content source, but I doubt it. Hope that helps

Main site loads fine but the faction links time out. I have tried on my laptop, desktop, and tablet and they all time out or just don't load.

Checked again when I got home and they do load it just take a minute to a minute and a half

Edited by rklontz

Main site loads fine but the faction links time out. I have tried on my laptop, desktop, and tablet and they all time out or just don't load.

Checked again when I got home and they do load it just take a minute to a minute and a half

that is really odd, Im not sure what would cause that.

We have thousands of users all over the planet and very few issues

i too have not been able to access the site, not the clan sites or the main page. two days in a row its been doing that to me. i thought it might be chrome as it sometimes has difficulties but Firefox couldn't do the trick either :(

i get a generic enjin message that says "We'll be back soon".

Edited by skybornesoldier

i too have not been able to access the site, not the clan sites or the main page. two days in a row its been doing that to me. i thought it might be chrome as it sometimes has difficulties but Firefox couldn't do the trick either :(

i get a generic enjin message that says "We'll be back soon".

I tested this when I got home. Here is what I found. When I was logged into my Enjin account, it was no issue. It was when I logged out and tried to access the site, it loaded... but after a LONG wait.

Not sure what about Enjin is causing that to happen though.

I tested this when I got home. Here is what I found. When I was logged into my Enjin account, it was no issue. It was when I logged out and tried to access the site, it loaded... but after a LONG wait.

Not sure what about Enjin is causing that to happen though.

ok thanks for that, i hadnt tried it with already being signed in and it worked for me as well. yeah its weird, ive never seen that problem with enjin before.

Hi there!

Your community sounds amazing and i watched a few of your vids, very fun! I have recently returned to SWTOR and have rerolled Rep on this server. I was wondering do you accept people still leveling? And I plan on leveling a Trooper and Jedi, not sure on advanced classes yet, and was wondering if you have vacancies in your respective guilds? Would it be possible to join with my two planned characters? Not sure exactly which I may level to 55 first, may decided depending on the guild situation.

I also have a 50Merc and 40 Sniper, but they are on Bastion. Its possible I might xfer them over, but for now Id like to focus on the other half of the game I'm not as familiar with. I am subbed and looking to have some fun with this game again after reading about all the wonderful changes and additions. I stopped playing about 7 months after release due to the declining player base.

I haven't done much RP in video games, but I'm no stranger to the old pen and paper days with DnD and Rift. Ive always wanted to RP online and I absolutely love Star Wars so I think I could do it pretty well once I make a few friends and observe some interactions.

Hi there!

Your community sounds amazing and i watched a few of your vids, very fun! I have recently returned to SWTOR and have rerolled Rep on this server. I was wondering do you accept people still leveling? And I plan on leveling a Trooper and Jedi, not sure on advanced classes yet, and was wondering if you have vacancies in your respective guilds? Would it be possible to join with my two planned characters? Not sure exactly which I may level to 55 first, may decided depending on the guild situation.

I also have a 50Merc and 40 Sniper, but they are on Bastion. Its possible I might xfer them over, but for now Id like to focus on the other half of the game I'm not as familiar with. I am subbed and looking to have some fun with this game again after reading about all the wonderful changes and additions. I stopped playing about 7 months after release due to the declining player base.

I haven't done much RP in video games, but I'm no stranger to the old pen and paper days with DnD and Rift. Ive always wanted to RP online and I absolutely love Star Wars so I think I could do it pretty well once I make a few friends and observe some interactions.

Welcome!

Our designed community is planned specifically for the "alt-oholics" out there like yourself!

You can join characters into any/all of our 6 guilds. We do take people that are leveling, part of leveling that is fun is leveling with others after all (plus we get 10% bonus guild xp for our leveling members)

Our RP is not "heavy" or forced, but... rather, open and friendly. We encourage it, and don't mind the noob players at all.

I look forward to seeing you at one of the recruiting ceremonies. Reach out to anyone you see in the guilds, or myself - Or-ion Sol anytime!

Also everyone, I think I figured out the bandwidth issue with our enjin based website. Apparently we are such a big site, it causes things to slow down, and I needed to change a few things to speed it up for you all.

• 2 weeks later...

i msy look into this guild i came back about 1 month ago started new characters on the server i have a 21 sith inq 16 jedi sent and a 21 combat medic trooper. i have a few otber alts but im working things out with my legacy

my lvl 16 jedi setinal is married to lvl1 trooper they have 2 sons my lvl 21 trooper and not yet created boubty hunter.

i love how bioware aids in rping with the legacy system

i msy look into this guild i came back about 1 month ago started new characters on the server i have a 21 sith inq 16 jedi sent and a 21 combat medic trooper. i have a few otber alts but im working things out with my legacy

my lvl 16 jedi setinal is married to lvl1 trooper they have 2 sons my lvl 21 trooper and not yet created boubty hunter.

i love how bioware aids in rping with the legacy system

Did you visit the site and watch the recruitment videos?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking to join on the imperial side, have all 4 Sith classes at 50+. I'm a beta/early access and played till just after f2p launched you can contact me in game on grymlok hrs who I'm leveling to 55 first. I have lots of progression experience looking to get back into things I'm a full subscriber.