Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice deeps neb and vandana you are hard to kill no matter which toon im on grats on the record.

Thanks totherkins, I do my best. That was a pretty fun game because of the constant fighting that was going on. You guys were focusing hard lol.

Thanks totherkins, I do my best. That was a pretty fun game because of the constant fighting that was going on. You guys were focusing hard lol.

yea no problem that game taught me i have no idea how to taunt scoundrels but it was definitely a fun game at the end though hydra should have rotated. Not to call anyone out though lol.

yea no problem that game taught me i have no idea how to taunt scoundrels but it was definitely a fun game at the end though hydra should have rotated. Not to call anyone out though lol.

meh, most scoundrel dps roll around in Scrapper spec, so if you can taunt at the exact moment they open, you can ruin their burst, but otherwise Scrapper sustained is pretty low. Nebby was running dirty fighting spec, which has a ramp up time for damage, is more AOE centric and is dot based, so while taunting one of them is good, finding one is hard :p

meh, most scoundrel dps roll around in Scrapper spec, so if you can taunt at the exact moment they open, you can ruin their burst, but otherwise Scrapper sustained is pretty low. Nebby was running dirty fighting spec, which has a ramp up time for damage, is more AOE centric and is dot based, so while taunting one of them is good, finding one is hard :p

Yea, xil explained when i should taunt one and how to find out if they are not heals so I am now less scrubby!

A generally good idea is to keep anything that you see use Wounding Shots taunted up :)

The only problem is that because the scoundrel version of Wounding Shots is an instant cast it can sometimes be difficult to spot the animation, even if it does have a distinctive sound.

Best bet with a DF spec scoundrel IMO, is to taunt him when you see he has an Upper hand as you can be sure he's going to blow his load of wounding shots pretty soon haha

Ok so my friend Ditto refuses to post his pic because he likes to be modest, but who says Sharp Shooter sucks.. not a pocket healer or a guard. He may not of taken a lot of damage but did a good job:)

http://i.imgur.com/IUfeM.jpg

also I know it is not a ground breaking record but my goal was to break a 1 mil healing on stun bubble spec that is all..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/parrott113/Screenshot_2013-01-09_23_20_30_190958_zps8cce9dc4.jpg