Scheduled Maintenance: April 8th, 2014

ServerDroid

crappy update. I hope something breaks and they lose all those changes.

Crappy post. I hope something breaks on your computer and you lose all your paperwork.

Its like this every patch. Rarely do they change something from the PTS when it comes to nerfs. Scrapper is dead after tomorrow and they just don't care at all which is why I deleted my scrapper.

Pics or it didn't happen.

And what made you delete your Vanguard and Guardian? Guardians have just been buffed over and over again, And I doubt the Vanguard got deleted because "it wasn't fun anymore" especially since you still have a powertech.

flamethrower > bugzapper

Guardian was boring. I like my jugg more, but too cheap to move him.

Drama queen.

Hardly. No reason to keep scrapper anymore. Was nerfed 4 patches in a row and was trash for over a year and the knockdown was literally the only thing that made it fun. Gets buffed and lasts 3 days before BW decides to nerf it. Why bother keeping a class when the only spec you like BW refuses to leave a lone? Literally no point in keeping it anymore.

Hardly. No reason to keep scrapper anymore. Was nerfed 4 patches in a row and was trash for over a year and the knockdown was literally the only thing that made it fun. Gets buffed and lasts 3 days before BW decides to nerf it. Why bother keeping a class when the only spec you like BW refuses to leave a lone? Literally no point in keeping it anymore.

Why keep it? Because my Scrapper Scoundrel is a tribute to my brother who passed away. That's why I have kept it.

To be fair, it was 9 days. They almost gave us a week and a half!

Why keep it? Because my Scrapper Scoundrel is a tribute to my brother who passed away. That's why I have kept it.

I am deepy saddened for your loss Reno. It is of utmost respect that I say, even thought I didn't know him, I'm here he was a great person! :)