Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

Hench

Sigh, I am now also a member of this boat :[ I didn't know about the bug, and even though I chose to freeze the guy instead of kill him, it still did NOT give me a new quest after I left the Sith's ship :/

Okay to save the confusion here you cannot freeze him, you cannot kill him you have to choose to kill the Darth otherwise it will bug for you.

So, choose all lightside options, side with the chancellor, kill the darth. If you do not follow these steps welcome to the thread and enjoy the endless list of BH's affected by this bug

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just said they are going to try and work a fix in during next week's maintenance. You were expecting something sooner?

The bug was prominent for the entire beta. I reported it 3 times, across 3 different level 50s. Nothin was done. I expect a game which BOASTS a good story to ... actually work.

I hate fanboys and their stupidity. T_________T

I need a hug.

The bug was prominent for the entire beta. I reported it 3 times, across 3 different level 50s. Nothin was done. I expect a game which BOASTS a good story to ... actually work.

I need a hug.

/ehug

your not alone.

Clearly we're not getting fixed until at least Tuesday. Which is pathetic.

I ran D7 yesterday. I could pick up Hardmode for Black Talon, Boarding Party, and Foundry. I can also pick up PvP dallies.

Can I do False Emperor and Battle of Ilum? Are they just bread crumbed on Ilum itself?

AFAIK this bug means we can't do planet quests on Ilum at all for gear.

Clearly we're not getting fixed until at least Tuesday. Which is pathetic.

I ran D7 yesterday. I could pick up Hardmode for Black Talon, Boarding Party, and Foundry. I can also pick up PvP dallies.

Can I do False Emperor and Battle of Ilum? Are they just bread crumbed on Ilum itself?

AFAIK this bug means we can't do planet quests on Ilum at all for gear.

You can get daily commendations from Illum for epic mods, earring and implant. You also miss out on ~25k credits per quest which you can easily get 100k credits a day there every day.

So far I've missed out on a million and a half.

You can get daily commendations from Illum for epic mods, earring and implant. You also miss out on ~25k credits per quest which you can easily get 100k credits a day there every day.

So far I've missed out on a million and a half.

Considering the 50-100k repair bills.

It's a struggle :D

Edited by Cranberries

I need a hug.

Expecting a fix prior to the time someone tells you there should be one makes someone a fanboy?

To demoncrat: Hoping and expecting are two completely different terms. I, too, hope for a fix before Tuesday, but I don't expect it.

Well i just found out about this issue the hard way, and am stuck like everyone else in this thread. sad that its been known for 2 weeks, and they did not at least hotfix it or state up front that its broken and only allow the conversation path that works.

Considering the 50-100k repair bills.

It's a struggle :D

Aye it is and I never took Slicing so I'm struggling quite a bit, even though its been nerfed now people did make millions of it from the start so we should be able to rely on being able to do daily quests on Illum.

Ok so a guildie told me about this, said its the last part of the Corellia mission which sends you off planet.

I've been poking around this thread to try not to spoil the story for me. I guess I'll plan on stopping at some point on Corellia and playing an alt till they fix this.

Bioware,

How hard is it to drop an NPC in Ilum orbital station to begin this series if we miss it for any reason? Really?

This is what i really dont understand. Its been 2 weeks apparently, and all they need to do is force people to make the light side choice only for BH's who are not at that part of the story yet. or at least put up a big warning.

Seems to me it should be easy to put in a NPC or have a GM advance the quest manually. Any major issues like this i always had a GM in other games able to advance the quest line or fix it for me.

At the very least BW should have put up a big warning label when you attempt the quest, since its a known issue thats been around since beta.

-- UPDATE --

So, whilst there's no breadcrumb quest to Ilum, you:

- CAN Travel to Ilum via the galaxy map.

- CANNOT get the initial daily missions from the base.

- CAN ride around the surface of Ilum gathering resources.

- CAN collect some daily missions from "Imperial Waystation" (West of Shuttle on the map). the missions are: "Rightful Owner" and "Sabotage"

- CAN collect the flashpoint missions.

Edited by Stormknight

Should be fixed.

Souce:

"Imperial

Number One with a Bullet: Players who choose dark side options now correctly receive the mission First Strike after completing this mission.

First Strike: Players who did not receive this mission will now receive it upon entering their personal starships."

....... Hopefully.