To the pug group I was doing DP HM with (Shattershotplz)

SquallHearts

My ISP disconnected my internet, as it's 1:25 I can't call anyone to get it re-connected, I tried, I know it looks sus because the leader had just sent me a relic by accident, but if you're reading this koogoo, please send me and mail or whisper and I'll trade it to you, really sorry guys! I don't have access to a phone that can hotspot at the moment either. Really annoying.

My ISP disconnected my internet, as it's 1:25 I can't call anyone to get it re-connected, I tried, I know it looks sus because the leader had just sent me a relic by accident, but if you're reading this koogoo, please send me and mail or whisper and I'll trade it to you, really sorry guys! I don't have access to a phone that can hotspot at the moment either. Really annoying.

Everyone took screenshots and was ready to give Carl an ear full about this. You can run but you can't hide. lol.

Probably oughta give him another toon of yours to whisper so you don't have to wait all day on that sniper and let the timer run out lol

Misstanksalot, Smashcat, Unnacceptibruu, Kiarihearts, Kiari'thehutt, Pewpewstwo, Pewpewthethird, Nuiscances, Moarpewpews and Shattershotplz. I'm around just busy the next few days, just started uni again. And Ero I never ninja looted your loots, I just have better rolls then all of you :p

Misstanksalot, Smashcat, Unnacceptibruu, Kiarihearts, Kiari'thehutt, Pewpewstwo, Pewpewthethird, Nuiscances, Moarpewpews and Shattershotplz. I'm around just busy the next few days, just started uni again. And Ero I never ninja looted your loots, I just have better rolls then all of you :p

Must say, best names I've seen in awhile.

+1

i am laaaaaaaaaggiiiiiiiiiiiing