Pod Racing + Space PVP , add them in and this game will crush all others

cylak

As title says, if they add in pod racing were you could race other player + added in space pvp combat, both allowing you to upgrade your pod and spaceship through comendation badges, this game would dominate every MMORPG on the market.

I know there are some bugs that need to be fixed ASAP, but i seriously hope the devs are looking into what i suggested.

By having both pod and space vehicles, it would add another time sink into the game were players would have to upgrade there ships, which would mean more money for the company, its a win win situation for them and there customers, we get something that would be bloody awesome, and they get more money from players spending more time playing the game.

Hopefully a dev reads this and passes the info along the chain of comand

i know perhaps Swoop racing is more suitable but i say pod racing would be alot better.

Nr1 every1 knows it thereby it would have more pull.

Nr2 Its faster with cooler racers and such.

Nr3 And about the part where only force sensetives and aliens could do it all players are either force users or (very talanted soldiers/agents) good pilots so it should be possible that they would be able to race.

And also u guys tell me u have never wanted to pod race =)

Edited by Mattebubben

i know perhaps Swoop racing is more suitable but i say pod racing would be alot better.

Nr1 every1 knows it thereby it would have more pull.

Nr2 Its faster with cooler racers and such.

Nr3 And about the part where only force sensetives and aliens could do it all players are either force users or (very talanted soldiers/agents) good pilots so it should be possible that they would be able to race.

And also u guys tell me u have never wanted to pod race =)

I haven't. I would also not support changing the "Willpower" stat in TOR to "midichlorian count", because that would reek of Phantom Awful.

That said, I was disappointed that our swoop bikes weren't customizable and that there weren't any race tracks. And the distinct lack of pilotable starfighters. And the lack of choice in space transport.