View Single Post

kissingaiur
02.08.2018 , 07:28 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
I'm curious why a lower queue setting is better. Is it as I was thinking, where if I get something queued up at the .5 second mark, then I can't change it at the .25 second mark in response to an enemy action? (Actually, I would have assumed that the game would take whatever the LAST thing was I hit before the GCD expired, but maybe not.) Or is there something else going on that I'm not seeing?
Well. I think it depends how spammy you are with your abilities and how fast you change your mind. For me on medicine its really mechanical and I like to spam a lot and adjust my input on the fly. If you have high reaction time and can use all your GCDs well you should always go 0 or .25. Personally I feel like .5 is too high because sometimes you do change your mind and you tend to do 2 things in a row but wanted to change it but now can't. When I had a .5 I tend to double click HoTs all the time or double rolling by mistake. I hated that.

I feel like .25 gives you less of an opportunity to mess up and easier to change your mind. The only situation I would suggest a higher action queue would be players who struggle with using abilities quickly on time with GCDs or struggle with high ping.
Hothothothothothotho
"I need you all to know that Iíve transcended ranked pvp by reading about it on the forums"
5.6 PvP Operative Healing / twitch.tv/kissingaiur