about the warrior's on the wiki

_biddan_

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor%27s_Wrath_(Cold_War)

don't read it if you don't want spoilers

it is said in that article that the warrior fell to the dark side on tatooine after being kind of light sided,i feel like it's the opposite,he was born sith,evil,corrupted,but then on tatooine he met himself,calm,light sided,at peace,this image of him showed him the advantages of it so he started following a more mercyful and calm but still neutral path,or differently,he was completely dark sided since the beginning and will always be,this is because i can't imagine the warrior being so weak to fall to the dark side or be completely redeemed just because something told him to

just my opinion.

Edited by _biddan_

Don't mind it, it's just some other Warrior player writing what he thinks is the canon, just like everypost there is how Empire characters are always full darkside and republic full lightside. Until there is official post from writers none of the choices are canon.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor%27s_Wrath_(Cold_War)

don't read it if you don't want spoilers

it is said in that article that the warrior fell to the dark side on tatooine after being kind of light sided,i feel like it's the opposite,he was born sith,evil,corrupted,but then on tatooine he met himself,calm,light sided,at peace,this image of him showed him the advantages of it so he started following a more mercyful and calm but still neutral path,or differently,he was completely dark sided since the beginning and will always be,this is because i can't imagine the warrior being so weak to fall to the dark side or be completely redeemed just because something told him to

just my opinion.

i doubt very much that when the canon version of swtor is released

the warrior is going to finish the story light side. your idea about them falling to the darkside somehow makes them weak is wrong. a sith is a creature of the darkside they are brought up with it, at no point would they ever try to resist it like a jedi.

its more likely that they would start off darkside see themself as a mirror on tatooine and become even more darkside. you have to remember, even tho its not shown in this game, sith apprentices are chosen as children by the time we first meet our warrior he/she would already be steeped heavily in the darksdie, and if the trainers on korriban didn't sense this, then they wouldn't make the cut.

also in real star wars canon, sith do not turn to the lightside. jedi turn to the dark then back to the light, but sith never do the opposite. so its highly highly unlikely that we will get a real canon version of a lightside stih warror

i doubt very much that when the canon version of swtor is released

the warrior is going to finish the story light side. your idea about them falling to the darkside somehow makes them weak is wrong. a sith is a creature of the darkside they are brought up with it, at no point would they ever try to resist it like a jedi.

its more likely that they would start off darkside see themself as a mirror on tatooine and become even more darkside. you have to remember, even tho its not shown in this game, sith apprentices are chosen as children by the time we first meet our warrior he/she would already be steeped heavily in the darksdie, and if the trainers on korriban didn't sense this, then they wouldn't make the cut.

also in real star wars canon, sith do not turn to the lightside. jedi turn to the dark then back to the light, but sith never do the opposite. so its highly highly unlikely that we will get a real canon version of a lightside stih warror

you don't understand my point,if a sith is in a cartain way,light or dark,he would be weak to fall or be redeemed,that's just my opinion.