Female Sith inquisitor romance options?

genevievelouise

We don't have any.. unless you consider the pirate as a romance.. which is a joke.

Quoted for truth. Andronikos is our only romanceable companion.. no thanks.

His personality annoys me. Too bad, with Steve Blum as the voice actor, it could have been good.

I'll just wait it out until same gender romances and get with Ashara >_>

Quoted for truth. Andronikos is our only romanceable companion.. no thanks.

His personality annoys me. Too bad, with Steve Blum as the voice actor, it could have been good.

I'll just wait it out until same gender romances and get with Ashara >_>

You dont like Andro's personality but you think Ashara will be better?

Ashara is basically a kid O.O

according to the codex shes in her early twenties, hardly a kid. Besides im already corrupting the heck our of her, might as well include some 'isle of lesbos' .. 'romance'

I meant her personality is that of a kid's, I know her age isn't.

according to the codex shes in her early twenties, hardly a kid. Besides im already corrupting the heck our of her, might as well include some 'isle of lesbos' .. 'romance'

1. You can't really corrupt her.

2. Yeah, the codex says 20 but that was CLEARLY a last minute decision. Everything about her screams "underage."

Is Talos not romancable to female inquisitors? I play a male, so I have no personal experience here, but I thought both Andronikos and Talos were romance options to female inquisitors...

I believe everyone only gets one romance option. BUT, when they add same sex romances Talos better be the gay one. I have a huge mancrush on him.

1. You can't really corrupt her.

2. Yeah, the codex says 20 but that was CLEARLY a last minute decision. Everything about her screams "underage."

The Togruta's Lekku don't fully develop until after puberty. Going by that alone, she'd have to be in her 30s.

Of course this doesn't hint at her level of maturity, just that she wasn't written with any of the canon extended universe stuff intact and neither were any of the other Togruta since they all have the same length of tails.

The Togruta's Lekku don't fully develop until after puberty. Going by that alone, she'd have to be in her 30s.

Of course this doesn't hint at her level of maturity, just that she wasn't written with any of the canon extended universe stuff intact and neither were any of the other Togruta since they all have the same length of tails.

Puberty does not extend through your entire 20's man.

Im hoping they release same sex romance soon.

Should have been in on day 1.

But then again none of my companions work anyway. (icons for talking on sjhip or private come and go and they never talk.. this problem exists on all my chars and companions =/)

You almost make it sound like he is the worst romance ever created, it is really that bad?

He's a very cliche and uninteresting character and his character models are unattractive. There is nothing eventful in the romance until...

I found it strange that he would try to propose to a Sith Lord.... My gut reaction was to reject him in horror before I ever thought about it. And then he said he wanted kids! WHAT?! Like my ****** Sith woman is just going to pop out a few babies between conquering planets and killing Dark Lords.

"Oh hold on guys, I really can't join the Dark council until Junior starts Kindergarten I just don't trust a baby sitter" -_- Freakin idiotic.

Talos is much more dynamic. First of all, he's not emo and brooding like the other SI companions. He's a breath of fresh air without being annoying cheerful. He seems oblivious to the fact that you're the most powerful sith running around the galaxy and just kind of talks to you like he would anyone else. It's a nice change.

• 3 months later...
Famous last words: The codex told me she was over 18!

"I'm hauling your *** in!" "But it's true I say! The codex lied to me! The codex liiiiiiieeeeeeeeddddd*fades as you're dragged off*"

He's a very cliche and uninteresting character and his character models are unattractive. There is nothing eventful in the romance until...

I found it strange that he would try to propose to a Sith Lord.... My gut reaction was to reject him in horror before I ever thought about it. And then he said he wanted kids! WHAT?! Like my ****** Sith woman is just going to pop out a few babies between conquering planets and killing Dark Lords.

"Oh hold on guys, I really can't join the Dark council until Junior starts Kindergarten I just don't trust a baby sitter" -_- Freakin idiotic.

Talos is much more dynamic. First of all, he's not emo and brooding like the other SI companions. He's a breath of fresh air without being annoying cheerful. He seems oblivious to the fact that you're the most powerful sith running around the galaxy and just kind of talks to you like he would anyone else. It's a nice change.

As unfortunate as it is, I have to agree with your assessment of Andronikos. I mean, doesn't Bioware think all the girls love the broody guy who only wants his freedom(Blatant Fenris reference)?

And I was really upset that female Inquisitors didn't get to romance Talos. He's he's older than Andronikos, (which is implied by the VAs, not so much in the codex) but I really like Talos.

First of all, he's not emo and brooding like the other SI companions

Khem: Grr I'ma eat you for binding me grrrrrr

Andronikos: I'ma pirate so don't you try taking my freedom away or else! (imagined a grr after that)

Ashara: Oh no! Waht have I done! well I guess I don't have any choice but to follow you and be your aprentice, but I refuse to be a sith! Even though I can never be Jedi again....

Xalek: If you're weak I'll kill you... >.> Got an cake?

Talos: *starts rambling on about sith history and imperial history, but in a cute way that makes it interesting and makes me actually want to have him out while I'm questing*

Me: Can I marry this one please?