Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

Loska

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. Those Pikachu's! Wait...!!I was going to post something...probably something snarky but now I've forgotten. :eek: Jedi Mind trick/distraction with the Pikachu's! Well played :p

I do my best to amuse :p

Alright, got a few updates!

What happened? During maintenance today we did extensive back-end database maintenance to the Harbinger. These issues are a side-effect from that maintenance.

How much longer? We have isolated a fix for the issue and are working on it as I type this. We estimate about an hour from now to get the fix implemented. Then at that point we will need to verify the fix, etc. So we are a looking at more than an hour still, but we are well on the path to getting it resolved.

What will happen to my characters? If you haven't logged in since today's maintenance, there will be no impact at all. If you did login today, it is still likely that you will not be impacted (there is no rollback). There are some circumstances which could cause you to be missing an item or two once we are live again. We are isolating the impacted characters and what items are missing so we can restore them. Our goal is to have that happen without the need for you to contact CS. I will update you once I have more information.

TLDR - We are looking at an ETA of over an hour still and there shouldn't be impact to most characters. More to come!

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Cheers - all I ever need is an update and an ETA, knowledge is power

Edited by Blockk
Updated

Alright, got a few updates!

What happened? During maintenance today we did extensive back-end database maintenance to the Harbinger. These issues are a side-effect from that maintenance.

How much longer? We have isolated a fix for the issue and are working on it as I type this. We estimate about an hour from now to get the fix implemented. Then at that point we will need to verify the fix, etc. So we are a looking at more than an hour still, but we are well on the path to getting it resolved.

What will happen to my characters? If you haven't logged in since today's maintenance, there will be no impact at all. If you did login today, it is still likely that you will not be impacted (there is no rollback). There are some circumstances which could cause you to be missing an item or two once we are live again. We are isolating the impacted characters and what items are missing so we can restore them. Our goal is to have that happen without the need for you to contact CS. I will update you once I have more information.

TLDR - We are looking at an ETA of over an hour still and there shouldn't be impact to most characters. More to come!

Thanks everyone.

-eric

We need some compensation for this, i just payed a suscription and today was my only day off to play in the week!!!

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

We have implemented the potential fix onto Harbinger and are moving into the verification / testing step. At this point, assuming all goes well, we are looking at 60 minutes or less to be live. Hopefully on the lower end of that ETA but we'll see. I will pass on any additional information as I have it.

-eric

We need some compensation for this, i just payed a suscription and today was my only day off to play in the week!!!

Why do people insist on wanting compensation, simply because they have a subscription. There are other servers up and if you really can't enjoy any other server, do the math. Each hour that the game is down is valued at $0.021/hour, based on a 30 day month at $14.99 per month.

Things happen. Software & hardware has problems. It's the way of life. They'll get it fixed and we'll be back on our merry way soon enough.

"We need some compensation for this, i just payed a suscription and today was my only day off to play in the week!!! "

I agree. This was ridiculous. This has happened twice now in a week's time. I want to play on my toons.

Edited by LemonsForScience
goofed

Why do people insist on wanting compensation, simply because they have a subscription. There are other servers up and if you really can't enjoy any other server, do the math. Each hour that the game is down is valued at $0.021/hour, based on a 30 day month at $14.99 per month.

Things happen. Software & hardware has problems. It's the way of life. They'll get it fixed and we'll be back on our merry way soon enough.

Wow, Brown nose much? besides its an absolute waste of time to play on another server, I can understand not needing compensation if the server going down was an anomaly, but its been happening ALL the time, playing on another server wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to transfer the credits and materials you get to the your main server, otherwise like I said its a waste of time

Oh $0.49 a day, whatever shall you do?!

:rak_04:

I always say that, 50 cents for 24 hours :p

And time value differs from person to person so ya it sucks but nothing much to do about it but wait it out. I dont know if Steam's Star Wars sale is still on right now but 75% off star wars games from classics of jedi knight series to KOTOR

Oh $0.49 a day, whatever shall you do?!

:rak_04:

I value my time both in game and out of game much more than that.

I'd just like to get back in game now, but if they want to throw 25,000 Cartel Coins at me

for my inconvenience I'd be good with that. (hehe)

Wow, Brown nose much? besides its an absolute waste of time to play on another server, I can understand not needing compensation if the server going down was an anomaly, but its been happening ALL the time, playing on another server wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to transfer the credits and materials you get to the your main server, otherwise like I said its a waste of time

You need either a paper run or a wife and mortgage, something to keep you going during these down times ... be merry my hairy friend

I value my time both in game and out of game much more than that.

I'd just like to get back in game now, but if they want to throw 25,000 Cartel Coins at me

for my inconvenience I'd be good with that. (hehe)

Only 25,000? Don't sell yourself so cheap! :D

Hey folks!

We have implemented the potential fix onto Harbinger and are moving into the verification / testing step. At this point, assuming all goes well, we are looking at 60 minutes or less to be live. Hopefully on the lower end of that ETA but we'll see. I will pass on any additional information as I have it.

-eric

So is another hour!!!!! then you will ask for another hour!! this is proposterous. I really hope to be compensated

I love these .50 cents a day things, like yeah, sure, you did math...good for you. There isn't a .50 cent a *********** day option to pay is there? Nah didn't think so. So subs put $15 plus tax down upfront. I'm not one for compensation, because vanilla WoW patch days used to be like this, and I, along with others were able to bully through it. You can't use division to make someone else's requests on the service they are paying for invalid.