Madness build

Talon_Starfire

Is a Madness build ok for start or is it still best to go Deception first?

For PvP? I would recommend playing darkness or a darkness hybrid until you're geared. Deception and Madness are viable but somewhat squishy early on. Especially if you're solo queueing. If you run with a healer, play whichever you're most comfortable with. If not, the added survivability of darkness makes gearing a bit more tolerable.

For PvP? I would recommend playing darkness or a darkness hybrid until you're geared. Deception and Madness are viable but somewhat squishy early on. Especially if you're solo queueing. If you run with a healer, play whichever you're most comfortable with. If not, the added survivability of darkness makes gearing a bit more tolerable.

Any recommendations on Spec I like the Out of Stealth Spike (Darkness) as well as hard hitting Thrash (Madness) so maybe a Darkness / Madness hybrid?

Thanks

I've always believed duplicity is too good for a first tier ability to not put 3 points in it regardless of your build base.

Beyond that, I've never liked lightning reflexes and especially if you aren't a tank it becomes useless.

Thrashing blades is a good place to put two points but force speed is also a very good place to put them, so be sure you are weighing the costs of those two abilities and mostly consider how much you thrash and how much more or less you'll be on target with a lower cd force speed.

The actual madness tree points are very good and need no adjusting.

Of the two builds you posted the first is clearly better. I just recommend you consider force speed over thrashing blades, but both options are very viable and very good.

Of the two builds you posted the first is clearly better. I just recommend you consider force speed over thrashing blades, but both options are very viable and very good.

You say force speed over trashing blades....i don't see force speed anywhere.

I just got this build from Noxxic and was wondering why Oppressing Force for PvP and not Unearthed Knowledge?

Thanks

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200bZf0bZcrrRrMkrfz.2

I would run something more like this, Oppressing force gives you the reduced cool down on your stun, IMO the stun is better for defense then the 2% mitigation. I think UK is a definite because of how much damage you get out of one shock (basally). Now I think Charge mastery is one of those thing that is debatable, It does not increase the damage or crit chance of your discharge, only lightning charge's passive. I personally would rather have the shorter cool down on my interrupt and and stun break, this comes in handy for competitive team play.

Talon you have linked at least 30 possible builds asking peoples opinions. Just try them out and parse them yourself. Download MOX or SWMoniTOR and just see for yourself. If you do not want to put in the work then at least read the last 10 pages of the forums there are hundreds of discussions on what talents are worth gettin and which ones should be passed up. If I see a "how about THIS" in another one of your posts I will report you for spam! Thanks have a nice day.

Talon you have linked at least 30 possible builds asking peoples opinions. Just try them out and parse them yourself. Download MOX or SWMoniTOR and just see for yourself. If you do not want to put in the work then at least read the last 10 pages of the forums there are hundreds of discussions on what talents are worth gettin and which ones should be passed up. If I see a "how about THIS" in another one of your posts I will report you for spam! Thanks have a nice day.

I'm no good at parsing I've read stuff on forums which just produces more questions.

My advise:

You need to play around with all 3 builds, either full or partials. You can try what players post to see what works better regarding what you like, but in the long run, regardless of what build is suggested, changed, or recommended, the best build for you is based off your playstyle.

I've played this class, since launch. I have gone through 25+ builds and several hours of research. i have finally settled in on what works for me and me only, not what works for others. Once you get the idea of what you want to focus on, the rest is just getting the gear finalized to make the build stronger.

My advise:

You need to play around with all 3 builds, either full or partials. You can try what players post to see what works better regarding what you like, but in the long run, regardless of what build is suggested, changed, or recommended, the best build for you is based off your playstyle.

I've played this class, since launch. I have gone through 25+ builds and several hours of research. i have finally settled in on what works for me and me only, not what works for others. Once you get the idea of what you want to focus on, the rest is just getting the gear finalized to make the build stronger.

Thanks to all for advice but I would like to ask how squishy the Madness Assassin is does he drop quickly or not?