Mount from stealth.

LegionAlpha

This is just something i think would be simple to implement as its just annoying to deal with.

Explanation:

- While in stealth, currently can not cast mount. Must first break stealth manually then mount.

- Can we have it so that the game automatically breaks stealth and cast the mount up? Another QoL I think.

While small, this would be a nice quality of life feature, if they have the time or inclination to change it anytime soon. I'd certainly appreciate not to have to manually break stealth just to mount up.

In certain flashpoints I tend to get left far behind in those few seconds it takes to de-stealth and mount up. Not extremely important, but it would definitely be a change I'd appreciate.

While small, this would be a nice quality of life feature, if they have the time or inclination to change it anytime soon. I'd certainly appreciate not to have to manually break stealth just to mount up.

In certain flashpoints I tend to get left far behind in those few seconds it takes to de-stealth and mount up. Not extremely important, but it would definitely be a change I'd appreciate.

Um, you can de-stealth on the run AND (if you buy the legacy-wide perk) mount on the run, so you shouldn't get left that far behind. Stick a keybind on stealth/unstealth (I use "F") and a "default" mount, and away you go.

EDIT: But yeah, I support the suggestion of breaking stealth when you mount up rather than printing an error message.

Edited by SteveTheCynic