Highest Heal?

Squigss

• 2 weeks later...

Can do approx 8.8k heal on ppl with Dark Infusion, Rakata Adrenal and clicky's. Max heal I have done was a touch over 9.2k on myself.

My Sorc has a bonus healing of 813, with clicky's that goes upto 950 for about 15s. My crit sits around 30%, surge around 79%, but I give up on alacrity as in my style of healing I rarely use Dark Infusion and the gain in my cuddle puddle of .1secs is not worth the stat investment.

• 2 weeks later...

My highest heal in a real operation environment was 8300-ish with dark infusion, not sure what was popped during that time, saw it in my log.

My highest heal ever done though was 11.3 k on dark infusion on a friend of mine during an experiment. That one was however done just for giggles, and was made with a dread guard relic, an exotech adrenal, with bloodthrist, on a operative specced in to max healing recived with shield probe active (so abit cheat i admit :))

have been thinking about doing the same experiment with a merc specced with the healing received from the shield, just for giggles

• 3 weeks later...

10.5k in mostly campaign gear (two Rakata armorings on belt/bracer) on the Op. Gear wasn't fully optimized (too much crit, not enough power) so I would imagine in full 63s 12k is reachable.

If I remember correctly, the best target to cast a heal on for big numbers is a merc, yes? Don't they have the highest buff to incoming heals?

Edit: As far as in-Operation heals go, I've hit 9.1k.

Edited by ssfish

• 3 weeks later...

8397 with my merc healer on myself.

While not super common my guildmate (an operative healer) and I (merc heals primarily) do get 8k crits quite often. This is without the use of adrenals. I am trying hard to get a 10k crit but no luck as of yet. This will assuredly change in 2.0 of course.

• 10 months later...
PvE, finally crit'ed at 10,071 with my Scoundrel. Crit happened while inspiration was up on the group. Only one person caught it in game. They made me show my logs to prove I wasn't lying.

You are replying to a thread that was before the level cap increase. Nowadays 12k heal crits are mundane for scoundrels, and sages get more with deliverance.

Edited by periphelion

You are replying to a thread that was before the level cap increase. Nowadays 12k heal crits are mundane for scoundrels, and sages get more with deliverance.

I am not saying if it was great or not, I am just saying what my highest heal was...just like everyone else on this thread...

I am a casual player. I would be shocked if I were to ever have one of the highest heals in the game. I only ever play with casual players, so what amazes us might not impress someone who is hardcore. What were you trying to accomplish with this post?

Edited by Cidanel

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah I was all excite when I hit 13K on my sawbones (main since launch), but my sage that has been 55 since Tuesday 01/28/2014 already hit the 13K level and she is still in 72 gear with a little 75 and 78. Sawbones is 78 except one barrel. :(

Yeah, 12ks are regular occurances for Scoundrels and Sages (and i have both)... but I got an 11k on my Commando, which is pretty good! :p my poor Commando

Was this before or after the buffs? Just asking because I have a 55 commando dps right now, that has been sitting in the ship since finishing Makeb. May as well covert her to heals too.

Was this before or after the buffs? Just asking because I have a 55 commando dps right now, that has been sitting in the ship since finishing Makeb. May as well covert her to heals too.

the recent buffs didn't change Medical probe or Bacta Infusion (the two Big Heals)

I assume his Mandos heals are lower because

Mandos take more Crit then either Scoundrel and especially Sorc -> less AP

and Mandos don't take the Heal received talents (I take them with both Scoundrel and Sage but not with the mando) (and most of these **** I did a 13xxx heal are on yourself)

about converting your Mando to heals it's certainly worth it but if you didn't play it because of the Ammo management be forewarned nothing has changed in that department.

the changes are mostly for people that already can Mandoheal, if you couldn't before it's unlikely you can now (not without some time getting used to it).

the recent buffs didn't change Medical probe or Bacta Infusion (the two Big Heals)

I assume his Mandos heals are lower because

Mandos take more Crit then either Scoundrel and especially Sorc -> less AP

and Mandos don't take the Heal received talents (I take them with both Scoundrel and Sage but not with the mando) (and most of these **** I did a 13xxx heal are on yourself)

about converting your Mando to heals it's certainly worth it but if you didn't play it because of the Ammo management be forewarned nothing has changed in that department.

the changes are mostly for people that already can Mandoheal, if you couldn't before it's unlikely you can now (not without some time getting used to it).

No leveled dps, because after leveling heals solo on a sawbones in my first MMO at launch, I decided leveling heals is a pain. So my operative, Sage and Sorcerer have all been leveled dps. My 55 commando and merc were also dps, just always end up healing in guild runs (fun or progressive) so I may as well covert them since that is the only way I will ever gear them and tired of healing and passing on gear because I already have it on Sawbones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...