Hardmode Loot issue

For at least 3 weeks straight we have been plagued with the same issue time and time again with no remorse. We have been getting more IA drops than any other gear. My Sith Juggernaut has seen 1 piece of tank gear per Operation run. In our 8man we have absolutely NO IA at all and yet we see 5-6 loot drops for that class instead of gear for our actual raid group. It is even more ironic that our companions have as much or if not more rakata gear than our Mains. Now Bioware is there a balance to loot drops?

I mean seriously, we have 2 other 8mans running in our guild and none of them see as many IA drops as our main group does. Can someone on a serious note, answer this question?

I've been having a similar issue with my Sith Juggernaut too. Been playing Black Talon and Foundry [hardmode] almost everyday for the past MONTH, and still have yet to (SEE) a single juggernaut gear dropped from either of them from the last boss. Don't get me wrong, I love Bioware, but if they cannot act swiftly on these issues, than it leaves me frustrated as a fan to keep on supporting an incompetent game studio.

I guess I'll just try to shut up and act patient for the next couple of weeks...or months till it gets fixed...hopefully. :confused:

I've been having a similar issue with my Sith Juggernaut too. Been playing Black Talon and Foundry [hardmode] almost everyday for the past MONTH, and still have yet to (SEE) a single juggernaut gear dropped from either of them from the last boss. Don't get me wrong, I love Bioware, but if they cannot act swiftly on these issues, than it leaves me frustrated as a fan to keep on supporting an incompetent game studio. :confused:

I guess I'll just try to shut up and act patient for the next couple of weeks...or months till it gets fixed...hopefully. :(

I have to agree with the other jug's in this forum on a few things. I ran HM fp's for about 2 weeks straight usually 3-4 a day and after 2 weeks of grinding that out I came into possesion of 2 "warrior" columi tokens. My companions were starting to out gear me just from those flashpoints. However, since we started 16 man normal runs of EV and KP I finished my set in a night clearing both. Also, it appears to be a decent drop rate in Hard mode EV and KP, this is also only my second week on those on hard mode so I may just be super lucky so far. So the HM FP warrior drop rates seem extremely skewed I can't attest to the ops having bad drop rates but after running a ridiculous amount of FP's ops are the way to gear up your warriors.

If I had a IA and SW alts, I could have gotten them both full rakata before my PT main would finish getting his. We got 5-6 BH's in raid and see an average of 0.333 BH drops per boss for a month now.

I'm trying to get my Marauder to 50 asap!