Looking for help with imperial agent ending

HaoZhao

I'm trying to get the ending where my agent joins the SIS. I failed to have this ending offered to me the first time I tried and I'd like to know the exact requirements to get it before I try again. Here's a list of some things I did the first time:

1) Didn't kill any of the SIS agents in chapter 2

2) Didn't kill Arden Koth at the end of chapter 2 and tried to part on good terms with him

3) Told Arden Koth about the Star Kabal in chapter 3

4) Gave the Black Codex to Arden Koth at the end of chapter 3

I'm thinking I may not have been offered the SIS ending because I was dark side. Does anyone know for sure if light side is an actual requirement? Is there any other story decision I failed to make correctly in order to be offered the SIS position at the very end?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by HaoZhao

I can't confirm it, since all my agents have been LS, but I do believe I read somewhere that you do need to be LS to get the option to join the SIS. I have always gotten the option myself.

Yup. I tried this on one of my agents...being just a liiiitle short of Light I.

No option to join the SIS.

As that was the whole purpose of that character, I was really ticked off. (I didn't know you had to be Light I or higher. Sigh.) Thank goodness for headcanon.

One other thing I'm curious about, though, is how you deal with Darth Jadus at the end of Act I. My agent - the one mentioned above - managed to talk him down. Didn't join him, didn't directly fight him, either. I wonder if that affects if you can join the SIS at the end, too?

One other thing I'm curious about, though, is how you deal with Darth Jadus at the end of Act I. My agent - the one mentioned above - managed to talk him down. Didn't join him, didn't directly fight him, either. I wonder if that affects if you can join the SIS at the end, too?

My agent (who did go light) also talked Jadus down and did get the chance to go double agent. So that doesn't seem to make or break it.

I believe on top of some of the things you did, you have to be at least Light 2 alignment for it. I definitely know dark side alignment was what ruled it out on you. Anything during Act 2-3 is what counts, shouldn't matter what happens to Jadus.

- light sided alignment (at least 2 i think but safer to go higher I guess, I didn't get the option on a 1 LS Agent :( )

- be polite to Ardun and his team

- spare Ardun

- tell Ardun about the star cabal

- Give Ardun the black codex

Edited by Asmodesu