Jedi Forcers

reverend_shawn

Hello and welcome to those who are reading this. I want to first thank you for your time. My name is Leviine and I am looking for new members for Jedi Forcers. We are a Republic Guild and we are on the Harbinger Server. Well hmm what can I say about us. First off we are a VERY new Guild so if your looking for a group with 200+ members, with a bunch of level 50 toons to run you through everything, and who Raid daily and have loads of stuff and an endless amount of guild bank taps and such...I am sorry but you have to keep looking....

If your still reading thank you. Now I will tell you what we are.

1. Casual Players
  2. Quality Players
  3. Active Players (or as time allows)
  4. Friendly Players
  5. Helpful Players

We are growing and we believe you need to start somewhere so we want people who are interested in growing with us. We also have a couple of Officer slots open but that is reserved for truly good people. I understand that there are restrictions for those who are Free to Play (F2P) and with that it can limit things in game such as being part of contests and games that we are working creating. I want to inform you that we have a solution. Well at least I hope it is a good one. We have both a Facebook Page and Facebook Group. I know its not a perfect solution but it is the best I can come up with for the moment. Other ways are being discussed such as email and other things.

You can click on the links above to join us on Facebook or you can use the search area on Facebook and put in Jedi Forcers and that should be able to help you locate us.

Our Facebook Group email address is jediforcers@groups.facebook.com and from what I understand you can use that to post to the group.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to find me in game with a message or you can email me or Facebook me so the choice is yours and may the force be with you.

Again thanks again for your time.

--There is no emotion only the Force

Edited by reverend_shawn

• 2 weeks later...