Not happy with my assasin

Pregzuel

Hey ok some may say its the way i play.. it isnt i do all the right rotations

i use deception.. may not be the best for dps but again i like being melee

thats laughable so to speak though

as our SHock and spells do more damamge than our hits :/

So anyway just wanted to say im a lvl 50 assasin been playing him for a few months now

he has the cool factor its a great idea

but it feels anything LIKE an assasin

it feels like a SORC with a dual blade light saber

im not sure whos idea it was on the char design

You would think the assasin would be stealthy which it is.. with MASSIVE burst damage then level off to more normal dps upkeep

but honestly our Burst damage is moronic.. with out the right gear

and our sustaine is anything but normal

Iv got a lvl 25 OP and 33 Sniper

and i must say that lvling with them was so much FUN and fast!

and the damage wow and Crits! the OP feels more like an assasin

Anyway i hope to see some changes brought to this wonderful class i will stick with it and live with the gorwing pains!

but honestly! im annoyed

Take the shock spells out give us more slashes and moves with out light sabers inc our white base damage.

i know wishful thinking will never happen the way the class is made is how its made sadly.

just still have no idea what they was thinking.. a dual blade that hardly needs to use his blades apart form a bit of energy building and dump

I agree the assassin name is quite misleading. Deception is basically the wow equiv of playing an ehancement shaman that can stealth with less armor and no heals. If you are wanting to play a burst from the shadows and RAWR class, then Imperial Operative is your best bet.

How exactly can you tell whatever your DPS is?

Your Sniper may deal 5000 damage every 5 seconds.

If your assassin does 1001 damage every second, he still outdamages your sniper.

Sins have stealth. Stealth isn't the end all of abilities. It's quite useful but that's that.

I understand you have some kind of imaginary class ideal you'd like to play. That assassins don't quite fit your dream class is nobody's fault though. Try operative or marauder, see if they're a better fitting match.

As it plays currently, the class is a nice spell/melee hybrid with stealth as icing. It's entertaining to play the way it plays, quite challenging as well and very involved. Not everyone can love everything though, and it's quite all right if you don't.

Edited by Malusz

Assassin isn't your typical rogue, its a mix between that and a close range mage or whatever.

Never played WoW, so not going to make parallel with that. What I do think, is operative already got that part covered, would make no sense to have the force using class drop force completely upon choosing an AC.

You get a mix of melee and force to manage.

I very much like mine as it is.