When will Eric and the team next post on forums?

DarthSealth

They're not ready to talk about their next post yet, but are willing to hint at the idea that there will be a next post sometime in the future. Wait on the 2 month delayed road map for future posts, which won't include when the next post will be, but will tell you all about the previous posts they've made that will be posted again in the meantime.

The team is currently busy preparing everything for Valentine's day. When that date has passed, there will be a little - understandable - cool-down time. The plan is to have the next post on Monday, 19.2. The community manager will choose a random suggestion on this board and comment with "I will pass it on to the team, keep the suggestions coming".

Haha why would it get deleted lol

unless i somehow slipped into an alternate dimension, you just had a thread deleted that said basically the same thing, asked if the developers had their permissions taken away or where banned from the forums by a mod or something of the sort. :D I had left a comment on it that you had just said the same thing in a post 2 days ago on the 7th.. am I tripping?:confused:

Edited by SaerethDL

unless i somehow slipped into an alternate dimension, you just had a thread deleted that said basically the same thing, asked if the developers had their permissions taken away or where banned from the forums by a mod or something of the sort. :D I had left a comment on it that you had just said the same thing in a post 2 days ago on the 7th.. am I tripping?:confused:

Erm I don’t recall another thread that was deleted although I feel that they should get a grip and understand the joke behind the threads I post and if this was hence I’d laugh probably more because they would’ve taken my post serious whilst there is more serious stuff to monitor than a little tongue in cheek joke.

But then again some people are like soured apples no matter how sweet they can be they still like to suck the fun out of everything.