Brothers of Aggression / Serenity Looking for More Players

Dieheart

Hey im a Empire Sith marauder, im lev 22 almost 23, im looking for a guild in prophicy of five and looking to make some friend too.. my in game name is Overworld or post below if your intrested =) sorry for any misspellings and oh im 17 just so you know im not like a little kid XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! What's your Republic group like in size? I'm a Vanguard Tank, I was the off tank in Exile for some time on Pof5- I just got back into the game- I have done EV and KP on Nightmare. I am avaliable all day Wed- and off and on other days/weekends.

Do you have a raid running for Republic players currently? I would like to learn the new Ops, also enjoy PvP. Thanks

VOLT

Hey! What's your Republic group like in size? I'm a Vanguard Tank, I was the off tank in Exile for some time on Pof5- I just got back into the game- I have done EV and KP on Nightmare. I am avaliable all day Wed- and off and on other days/weekends.

Do you have a raid running for Republic players currently? I would like to learn the new Ops, also enjoy PvP. Thanks

VOLT

Our Republic squad is not up and running on OPs atm. Most of our guild mates created Republic alts however we only have a hand full of dedicated Republic players. This is something that we are wanting to get established. Our goal is to have both our factions conducting OPs at the same time if possible!

Hi, I started out in SWTOR from the launch and played for quite a while, then got away from it for a bit. I am back on now and found my whole server (let alone my guild and all the guys I used to run with) gone and now am looking for a new home.

I have several lv 50 characters (Sith marauder and sorcerer, Bounty Hunter merc). I play solo 90% of the time, but am always willing to help someone out if they need it. I'm looking for a group that can help me get going again and complete some group tasks (like the final HK51 missions).

Your guild sounds pretty good and I'd like to give it a try.

My B.H. is Moga-Fett

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey guys!!! After a leave of absence and a guild fallout we are back! We currently do not have an active OPs team! We are looking for veterans and new players alike! We are more focused on building an active guild atm. No OPs planned for the time being. Send me a PM with any questions please or visit our guild site!