Operations Progression Forum

I believe given the volume of threads created in regards to "world first" and the like have no place in this forum. They do not foster discussion of the content, they are simply epeen waving contests.

If we separate them into a separate forum altogether, it will be simpler to navigate through this forum to find information on content, such as bugs, strategies, etc. And the rest of the player base will not have to see everyone flaunting the size of their epeens at one another. I see far too many "world first" threads every day in this forum which turn into flame fests between the 1% and the 99%, and frankly the trolling and maturity level of all parties involved keeps these types of threads at the top, while actual useful threads are buried.

Honestly it took three full pages to see anything related to the new flashpoint because everything was "OMG NM KP CLEARED, WORLD FIRST!" and "DOES BIOWARE EVEN CARE ABOUT THE HARDCORE COMMUNITY!".

There is a place in the game for the hardcore and the casuals, so why group them all together here in one forum? If things are segregated the forums would be a much more civil and enjoyable place.

Regards,

KK

untill it can be proven noone gives a crap

Did you even read the post? It doesn't matter if it can be proven, my suggestion is to separate it all into an entirely separate forum, so they can all argue over it there without cluttering the forum that is meant for discussions of content, not who did what first.

Regards,

KK

yea i can see how the 5 posts out of 64 is affecting your ability to find stuff .... all you did was add to the rest of the crap posts.

So I'm glad you agree then that the posts are crap and should be moved elsewhere. Thank you for your support.

Regards,

KK