Any Tips for the Last Encounter on Boarding Party?

2 dps on the medical. They need to stand at max range and interrupt as much as possible. Best way is to say 1 dps interrupt first, 2 dps interrupt nr. 2 heal and so on.

Tank needs to interrupt the commander as much as possible and tank the chief.

The commander is shotting random rockets which does AoE, i.e. why dps needs to spread out or stand at max range.

Do not hit the commander before the chief is dead, as he reflects damage back at you.

Medic -> Chief -> Commander

Edited by The-boat

Diffrent Tactic here, we tried a lot and (maybe because our Healer (me) was only 31 on our first evening) we figured this out:

We had Jugger-Tank, Marauder DPS, Assasin-DPS and Operative-Heal

Marauder + Assasin took the Chief (who provides the shield) to the door where you can exit after the encounter. That way the Shield is broken and both meele-dps and the healer are out of range for the AoE of the Commander. With Kolto-Probe and Surgical thingy healing the tank was quite easy and I only took one or two grenades instead of 4 in a row.

After the Chief is dead, burn down the Commander, Tank kicking the Medic

Well, with the medic last man standing it should be easy to figure out ;)

Worked with diffrent Partys 5 times.

I did it with a bit of a variation as what that other dude whos name I cant remember was saying.

We had a healer, and off-healer, a dps and a tank. the dps and the off healer would take the shield providing dude out of range from the medic, and dps kill him. During this the tank would be interrupting the medic, and putting some dps on him. As soon as the shield dude is dead, the 2 that were on him come and dps the medic down. Then on to the chief. The medic and the main cchief do not move, so there is no worries of them chasing after the other party members. This method takes a little bit more time, but was extremely easy and a lot less heal intensive then the other options.

Just did this with 3 people, I was BH tank, DPS juggernaut, and healing sorcerer. We pulled out a healing companion to help us.

I cycled, and aoed like mad generating threat on all three. Juggernaut started with medic, then massey, then the captain.

I couldn't time any interrupts properly, and I don't recall anyone interrupting the medic.

We got through it after the 5th try. If we had a full group of four I suspect we would have done it sooner.