GSF-The most inactive que. (For you newbies to GSF)

TerryDeath

For those who don't know, GSF either needs a que that merges servers, or its going to be tortured until death. Unless your in a very populated server, you'll be spending 20 minutes in the GSF que. WE WANT A SERVER MERGE or GSF is as good as dead.

This has been hacked to death....

This last bit of goodness GSF got was all..in the last few years.

Server wide q's will not happen.

If you like gsf and are lacking on your server..move or make a toon on one that is not.

With the extra boost since last patch for req, ships and such. It may pick up on your server. I would hold off a bit and see.

But yeah..lack of improvements to GSF hasnt help it grow.

GSF seems to be the last thing on Dev's minds.

I think in general the Arena solo and Arena team queues are deader than the GSF queue. For that matter Ops group finder as well.

Or at least I often get serial fast GSF pops while people are begging for participants for the above group activities.

As long as you're not queuing on a dead server or during your server's off peak hours it's typically not a problem.

For those who don't know, GSF either needs a que that merges servers, or its going to be tortured until death. Unless your in a very populated server, you'll be spending 20 minutes in the GSF que. WE WANT A SERVER MERGE or GSF is as good as dead.
20 Minutes? That's quick. I'm often in queue for hours without a single pop. And when it finally does, you're up against a bunch of gunships hiding in a drone field which ruins any chance at Star-Warsy dogfighting fun. It's even worse now that players got free gunships and bombers to boot. :( Edited by Glzmo

20 Minutes? That's quick. I'm often in queue for hours without a single pop. And when it finally does, you're up against a bunch of gunships hiding in a drone field which ruins any chance at Star-Warsy dogfighting fun. It's even worse now that players got free gunships and bombers to boot. :(

Well to be fair GSF has nothing to do with dogfighting from the movies. enjoy it for what it is.

As for the queu's. I'm against any cross server queu's in any form (for PvE or PvP), i've seen what it does to people, and it brings out the a****** attitude in everyone. leave cross server in WoW.

20 Minutes? That's quick. I'm often in queue for hours without a single pop. And when it finally does, you're up against a bunch of gunships hiding in a drone field which ruins any chance at Star-Warsy dogfighting fun. It's even worse now that players got free gunships and bombers to boot. :(

Yeah, this is my experience too. Sad stuff.

Basicaly it is this:

If you want to play the game the way the devs intended it your only choice is to play on Harbinger. Every week new pilots are adding to the mix. 12 v 12 matches at 2am EST are not unusual.

By all means do not fully commit. Transfer 2 alts over to Harbinger one for each faction side and see what it is all about.

To make a post saying you need 'cross-x server' means you are currently wasting your time on Shadowlands, JC, TEH, or worse acting like a wall flower waiting for something that may or may never come.

Spend the 180 cc's and just move 2 toons over.........