Ranking PVE DPS

bbare

Of course, I simply added fights you hadn't mentioned for the sake of being thorough. I argued that the tentacles and droid (in TFB and Vorgath) are so long that burst looses its edge over sustained. It's not short or long enough for either to come out ahead, so is a wash in my opinion.

I do agree that in the irregularities part of TFB you can lose sustained. As a Sent player, my perspective is on losing Merciless/Annihilator stacks. IF timed right (admittedly very hard), you can keep those stacks up, though it also depends on how fast others get them down.

Full disclosure, I fought the TFB in some time on him, so my memory of timing may be a tad off.

On the interrupt, My sent can interrupt 3 consecutive casts of Calibrating in a row (kick, well timed leap, kick) and even more if there is adequate time between casts (due to an attack or such). The 2 seconds off Kick are pretty significant when it lowers the CD from 8 to 6 seconds.

And yes, Zen isn't a huge help for the raid, but it does slowly add up (double so for the Sent/Mara). I'd argue that any help is better than nothing.

/snip

I do agree that in the irregularities part of TFB you can lose sustained. As a Sent player, my perspective is on losing Merciless/Annihilator stacks. IF timed right (admittedly very hard), you can keep those stacks up, though it also depends on how fast others get them down.

Full disclosure, I fought the TFB in some time on him, so my memory of timing may be a tad off.

Couldn't you just attack the terror itself while you're waiting for that phase to end, at least to keep the buff up?