Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It almost seems like its a time issue, the shorter the match the more likely it won't count towards your win, we had a 6-0 huttball match that maybe took 4 minutes to win and it didn't count then we had another again that was slightly longer and it didn't count again. I guess this means we got to farm the other team when we get close to the 6 again?

This is absolutely ridiculous. BW, everything you state in your patch notes that seem to have been fixed tend to never be true. What's the dealio? Really starting to lose faith here... Missed out on 2 wins yesterday and 2 more this afternoon.

It almost seems like its a time issue, the shorter the match the more likely it won't count towards your win, we had a 6-0 huttball match that maybe took 4 minutes to win and it didn't count then we had another again that was slightly longer and it didn't count again. I guess this means we got to farm the other team when we get close to the 6 again?

Just won a 1-0 HB match that went the full distance. Afterwards, no win count.

Edited by Kadin

same here, my daily shows 0/3 my weekly shows 4/9 (won 8 yesterday to get those 4 to show) and won 6 today and not one win has counted... I am about ready to unsub.. I've had enough

Dont worry! Next patch will fix this. So with the one after that, and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that and the one after that.

What a joke... How the hell can you release a patch claiming that you fixed something when you clearly didn't...

Did they even run a WZ to check this on the PTS or what?

hell right :)

I guess their patches are only to show naive people that they do something...when in fact they do nothing..oo..sorry..they for sure counting money from collectors editions.... ;)

8 wins today and only one counted... enough for me! This is gamebreaking issue and need to be solved asap. We don't need another wonderful hotfix lowering ours fps - just fix that simple thing.

Can someone from BW can anwser simple question: How could you missied this in testing process to change something not great to totally not working?

Had a few not count again today, do the decent thing and reduce the win ratio required to fix your own mess with this issue, you can return them back to normal amounts when you fix it.

+1

I went 4-19 in games today. Yes, 4 and 19. I realize how pathetic that sounds. I did not get credit for two wins. So, after 23 games of PvP (and about 4 hours) I still don't have my (explicative deleted) daily done. You know, if you play mornings and afternoons on my server, it is just one partial premade after another (I had bad luck today to almost NEVER get in the other half with the premades)...so getting roflstomped for hours to finally get a win and not see it counted...ummm, disheartning to say the least. So, I gave up for the day.

Fix the game, and lower it to one a day until you can get your stuff squared away BW. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.

Your team is lying or incompetent; which is it? And my question applies solely to the specific item of having the patch notes say it was fixed for weeks, seeing the test server results and putting it live when it is incorrect.

This is not just a failing of one person, the supervisor(s) bear responsibility as well.

I'm not even going to get into the actual problem of WZ wins not counting since.. forever.

Turn off warzone match quest tracking.

Press control U (twice) before entering the warsong matches.

I have not had a single win not count since I started doing this. Some people say this doesn't work, but it has worked 100% for me.

Turn off warzone match quest tracking.

Press control U (twice) before entering the warsong matches.

I have not had a single win not count since I started doing this. Some people say this doesn't work, but it has worked 100% for me.

And it begins.. lol..

Your team is lying or incompetent; which is it? And my question applies solely to the specific item of having the patch notes say it was fixed for weeks, seeing the test server results and putting it live when it is incorrect.

This is not just a failing of one person, the supervisor(s) bear responsibility as well.

I'm not even going to get into the actual problem of WZ wins not counting since.. forever.

That is a good point there. How long had these patch notes been sitting on their desk waiting to be typed up and put on the internet?

I'm sure it went thru at least one or two proof reads beforehand also. Hopefully be lead Dev.

You guys know this is maybe of the top 5 biggest warzone pvp complainit. And maybe the easiest of them to fix. I wish I was there for you guys to explain exactly what you think MIGHT be wrong or if you are totally oblivious...

Sad to say, it's maybe in Biowares best interest that you don't let us in on that one. Besides I think most have already drawn their own conclusions..

Yeah, just did another match now and my win didn't count.

Not game-breaking, since I'm still farming ranks, but still frustrating none-the-less.

(especially since I play late at night and will soon have to face endless Huttball matches. ><)

SO tired of this bug lost HOUR due to it, when it doesnt count the few times we actually win , and it doesnt count? well try again ...hours later SAME thing happens 4 times in a row.

Open a ticket and demand they credit you with the wins, that is what i did, didnt work tho as they keep closing my ticket saying the isseu has been resovled, but i keep reopening it.

And im not stopping untill i get my wins or they ban me for being a pita.

I don't know which causes me more concern.

The fact that it took 11 pages of complaints before anyone from Bioware acknowledged it was still an issue or the really weak explanation for the cause.

I refuse to believe that in all the group meetings and team troubleshooting at Bioware's facilities that this was a "miscommunication".

No, it was a failure to properly test that which you believed had been fixed.

All I can say is that on the guildmaster pow wow you are having soon that the dev team needs to be prepared to come out battered and bruised because if those players do any true justice or service to the gaming community, they will let Bioware have it all.

The true pvp players have a right to be angry. The pvp ongoing issue in this game is turing from a joke to a travesty.

Hi again,

Once again, thank you for your patience on this issue. We've found a possible solution for this and we will be implementing it in an upcoming patch as soon as we're able to test and verify this solution internally. This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

Hi again,

Once again, thank you for your patience on this issue. We've found a possible solution for this and we will be implementing it in an upcoming patch as soon as we're able to test and verify this solution internally. This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

Thank You !!