Maintenance: July 9th, 2019

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, July 9th for back-end maintenance.

Details:

DATE: 9 July 2019

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Although we still have 15 minutes or so left in the maintenance window we have not fully passed all of our testing. We are going to extend our maintenance to ensure all of our changes are stable before allowing login.

No ETA as we are still troubleshooting an issue, but I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

15 minutes left? No offence but it's late dude. 1600 was over an hour ago now. Just update us is all.

Ah the joy of time zones.

The Maintenance is/was to 4pm GMT which equals 5pm UK BST (British Summer Time).

So no it's not late and has been extended for an as yet undetermined time.

It's the same old story for past 7/8 years for us europeans I'm afraid you just have deal with the downtime :)

Edited by GrimTheGlutt

do you even greenwich? no serious use google if you can`t timezone

My mistake. So sorry to have offended you. Didn't realise you were so sensitive... you must be one of those ******es who talks to people like that in real life. I'll go cry now.

Do I even greenwich? Do talk you even?

It's an understandable mistake given that the UK uses GMT part of the year. Calm yourself youngling.

Edited by philbrands

Okay, so adjusting for any time zones... and the fact that, usually, the maintenance time ends relatively early most times... we are still waiting 30 minute + past the maintenance window. I am really hoping beyond hope that you all are able to have all the bugs from this back end fix scrubbed before letting us back in... that's why it's late, right? ...please say yes...

Now that I think about it, I tried logging on at 12.49 UK time just to check (so 11.49 GMT) and I was told the server was down then. So it's late but I couldn't log in before the maintenance window either.

New logins are locked 15 mins prior to a shutdown.