The most expensive player.

shadowopsx

Ok guys i've been wondering who has the most credits on our server and i know there are some very rich people out there. So here's my question; who is the most expensive? I currently have 12.2 mil on 1 toon, combine all my toons and it is around 14-16 mil maybe (Ill post pics if people keep this going).

PVP doesn't pay very much So I'm always broke. And I only craft things for my alts. The most I ever had at one time was 3.8 Million (and I Gave it all away when I quit when 1.2 was released) Now I only do PVE Dailies when I want to buy something off GTN.

Jenna'syyde

Just looking at some of these numbers... Its someone with no life, obviously.

Why is it when someone has a lot of money or they are good at a game it is automatically assumed, by some, they have no life? Is that because there is no way that you could do these things without having a life?

The truth is many people still have lives, careers, and families and are some of the best players I have seen and in some cases the richest.

Stop using blanket statements. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean someone else can't be successful in RL and in game.

The 2 most wealthy people I personally know of on the server are have ~700 million credits and ~350 million credits, with enough stabilizers and extra crafted end-game mods/hilts/etc to give them another couple of hundred million credits ready to go. Out of respect, I'm not going to name names because I know these people would want to remain anonymous.

Personally, I hover around 5 million credits. Dropped 700k on adrenals the other day for nmm kephess QQ.

94+ mil, but I know 3 people off the top of my head who have more than me and I know one guy who has 500 million credits wont put his name on here though. Thats liquid I also have another 17+ million in mats for crafting armorings and mods.

Oh wow cool, kinda hard to believe it so much! Can you ask them to screenshot it and maybe edit their name out?

It's not really a matter of people "not having a life", it's just what they enjoy doing in this game. I know quite a few people who "have no life" and play this game all day, but are broke. I also know several people (like the above mentioned with several hundred million) who just enjoy playing the economic side of this game as well as raiding or PvP. It's really not hard if you know what you're doing, since you can craft things offline and just "play the GTN" for an hour or so when you're waiting on queues or such.

Personally, I'm in the "broke" boat. Too much useless stuff to spend money on, and too many ******** on the server that I'd rather avoid than craft or sell to.

Just looking at some of these numbers... Its someone with no life, obviously.

Not really.

logged in for about 6 hours total this week and have over 100 mill

Its not hard to accumilate creds especially when there is nothing to spend it on.

Just assuming those with stock piles of creds sit and play all day every day is just silly.

Well I can say it certainly isn't me... and I've got 12 end game raiding 50s capable of everything up to HM TFB and a handful for NiM EC... And i'm freakin broke might have 2-3mil if I combined it all...

Envy those with that kinda of money...

I'd be more interested in those talking the big numbers interested in sharing how they amassed wealth? IE some started off in the rush days of Slicing, Chest Farming Corelia, etc etc.

These days though really dont need credits for anything but repairs for wipes that might happen so I'm pretty content sitting at 3-500k per toon a week hehe.

If you are of the belief that Time is money, then the account with the most time played has invested the most money in the game. We could even take this a step further and lets say the excessive amount of time you have put in this game has caused you to lose your job, well the game is getting even more expensive for this player now, so on and so forth.

Did I read the subject wrong, you are asking for the most expensive player (the player that costs the most) not the player who has the most credits in game?

I'd be more interested in those talking the big numbers interested in sharing how they amassed wealth? IE some started off in the rush days of Slicing, Chest Farming Corelia, etc etc.

I took Artifice at start of game and never went to BIO.

I RE and learned every rank 22 purple enhancement,hilt ,off hand schematic to get to about 60 mill after 8 months then took break for 2 months came back and RE rank 26 and 27 hilts and that brought me over 100.Preety much i make everything and just keep restocking

I took Artifice at start of game and never went to BIO.

I RE and learned every rank 22 purple enhancement,hilt ,off hand schematic to get to about 60 mill after 8 months then took break for 2 months came back and RE rank 26 and 27 hilts and that brought me over 100. Pretty much i make everything and just keep restocking

Dayum I'll say patience certainly paid off, I just got sick of waiting/RE'n back in the early days to constantly fail, and I did every Crew Skill to cover basis didnt pan out like I thought it would lol.

• 3 weeks later...