Legacy Sharing of Cargo Hold

Whizslam

Good Morning All,

I'm a levelling nutt and love crafting my own stuff for my chars. The only thing I hate is having to send mats from one char to the next just to make something and then doing the same again.

Just a thought for the devs. Would you be able to make the cargo holds shared between all your chars in your legacy?

Just a thought,

Regards

Whiz

The way I beat it was to create a guild, then I stored common mats in the guild bank. My mains are in big ops /pvp guilds. Crafters are in my "crafting guild. To go with what you are saying though, YES a legacy vault would be awesome!

Good Morning All,

I'm a levelling nutt and love crafting my own stuff for my chars. The only thing I hate is having to send mats from one char to the next just to make something and then doing the same again.

Just a thought for the devs. Would you be able to make the cargo holds shared between all your chars in your legacy?

Just a thought,

Regards

Whiz

Ahhh... but then they wouldn't be able to charge you to increase your hold seperately for each character. EA would lose money.

would esssentially turn "binds on equip" or "binds on pickup" into "binds to Legacy" so not going to happen, sorry.

Nah, they could easily do it like Guild Banks - some stuff can't be stored in the Legacy Bank.

Provided they make it a Legacy Cargo bay, and not just turn the cargo bays entirely Legacy - I'm sure the OP could live with that since a separate "Legacy" tab would still serve his purpose.

They can even charge CC for it, DDO does it for your account shared bank IIRC.

Edited by Callaron

I've been after this for ages. I've got 14 characters and it's a pain logging in and out checking for materials.

would esssentially turn "binds on equip" or "binds on pickup" into "binds to Legacy" so not going to happen, sorry.

Not at all, they just need to make it so that bound equipment can't be placed in it.

Considering many other MMO's that this, I fail to see why Bioware hasn't added it. But, they don't have Armor Dye either, and most ALL MMO's have that too. So, its obvious Bioware doesn't care what people really want. They'd rather add more ugly looking armor (because 90% of all armor in this game is atrocious) and cartel crap.

Considering many other MMO's that this, I fail to see why Bioware hasn't added it. But, they don't have Armor Dye either, and most ALL MMO's have that too. So, its obvious Bioware doesn't care what people really want. They'd rather add more ugly looking armor (because 90% of all armor in this game is atrocious) and cartel crap.

You and I need to be friends. I support this 100% and have been saying this same thing for quite a while now. I myself have been screaming for a legacy bank system since I came back in August. This is not a new request and in my time in the game I have heard mainly great joy over such an idea. They just absolutely do not concern themselves with what the players would like. How to charge cartel coins is the main focus of this game.

So what i'm saying to you is this. Look for it in the upcoming "legacy bank cartel pack". Low drop rate so look at about 200 bucks worth of packs until you can get one. Fair, right?

Awesome idea. Whizslam + 1000 Reputation Poitns.

That would be a legacy perk worth paying for. An extra "legacy" cargo hold.

- Arcada

Well, "Binds on Pick-up" would infact still be bound when you picked it up...so you could not put it in a Cargo hold anyway. and "Binds of Equip" you can still mail, (instana mail at that) to your alts...So Not really sure where you are getting the "Binds on Legacy" Idea....

+1 Legacy cargo hold

I also want my wallet to be automatically Legacy wide by default. Why give me the inconvenience of mailing money between alts? Its all one pool of cash anyhow. Splitting it up between characters just makes it inconvenient for no clearly identifiable reason.