Alliance recon data

I went through the story mode & after finishing I only ended up with two alliance recon data. Its takes 60 just to unlock the traitors room. Just wondering, am I missing something or will I have to do several times on harder levels to earn enough.

Do not really want to have to keep playing same flash point over & over.

Can someone explain what I might be missing?

as far as i recall you should get 6 2 for bonus boss 2 for last boss and 2 singles for other boss fights ... loot everything and you should get them ... well this is what is was before patch ... also if you do it in vet and master mode you get more ...

The bosses are:

* The shadow woman and the turret-creating technician on the train (1 token, looted from the technician's body)

* The Alpha Sylbex (?sp), big 4 legged thing with two smaller ("gold") Sylbex helpers (bonus) (2 tokens)

* The big huge thing like a rancor (1 token)

* The spider tank at the end (2 tokens)

The Sylbex is optional as it hides off to one side. Don't forget to loot all of them.

Thanks, I did not get those recon data for some reason. I did kill the bosses & looted everything from them, & ended up with two. At least now I know what it takes & the fact that if you want the mobile command center, you would have to play it at least 10 times. Not worth the time & why would you ask people to do the same flashpoint over & over again?

My point is that they advertised that after playing the crisis on Umbara you could get mobile command center. They did not say you would have to replay it over & over to get it. It takes too long to do it once, & I do not have time to play it repeatedly nor do I want to.

Thanks, I did not get those recon data for some reason. I did kill the bosses & looted everything from them, & ended up with two. At least now I know what it takes & the fact that if you want the mobile command center, you would have to play it at least 10 times. Not worth the time & why would you ask people to do the same flashpoint over & over again?

My point is that they advertised that after playing the crisis on Umbara you could get mobile command center. They did not say you would have to replay it over & over to get it. It takes too long to do it once, & I do not have time to play it repeatedly nor do I want to.

"Mobile command center"? Do you mean the new stronghold? That's a clone of the train itself. You don't have to do it all at one sitting, you know.(1) It's ten runs to get the sixty tokens to unlock the access to the room, then you buy the stronghold from the guy in there.

(1) In fact, you can't, because there's a limit of fifty tokens a week.

As for the question of whether they advertised it fairly, well, I read between the lines and concluded that we'd have to run it multiple times to get the stronghold. (There's very little point in having a collectible token if you don't have to save up a bunch of them.)

There are things to criticise in their announcements about it, but that isn't really one of them. Try these on for size:

* No announcement that the ticket to the room where you buy the stronghold costs more tokens than you are allowed to earn in a week.

* No announcement that the limit of six active strongholds has not been raised, meaning that if you want the new stronghold, you must deactivate one you already have if you have them all.

I'm still waiting for my Zakuul stronghold...!

And here, EA wants to shaft me off to Manaan and Umbara instead? ewww...

Zakuul stronghold please, with easy access to MY throne!

Yes because a new Zakuul stronghold will be exactly what you wanted. No silly, awkward hook placement or blocked off areas. Windows you can't see out. Tiny window to show off underworld areas.

Do we really want them to try another SH in Zakuul? I think we know the outcome. :)

The one thing they WERE clear about was how many times you'd have to run the flashpoint to get the stronghold. They dropped the ball in a few other areas as far as communication, but the number of times required to run it for each difficulty was never in doubt or hidden.

I played the mission a second time, & again I only received two recon data for the entire mission.

My point was who wants to repeatedly play the same mission over & over. They should give out the alliance recon data for more than just one mission. Give it out in other flashpoints.

It seems like there is a different form of currency for everything new they come up with.

I also have several other characters that I will also want to take through that mission, but the data only applies to the one character & can not be used with other characters you might have,

I'm still waiting for my Zakuul stronghold...!

And here, EA wants to shaft me off to Manaan and Umbara instead? ewww...

Zakuul stronghold please, with easy access to MY throne!

*YOUR* throne isn't on Zakuul. You aren't the Eternal Emperor / Empress. If you go DS at the end of KotET, you are Emperor / Empress of the Eternal Alliance.

• 2 weeks later...

I must be getting ripped off. I have been through the mission four times with three different characters & all three only received 2 data recon for the entire mission. I killed & looted every enemy in sight, but still only end up with 2 data recon.

I do not want to even play it any more because the mission is worthless & get much of nothing out of it. At this rate, it would take 30 times going through it just to buy the key to get in to the room to buy stronghold.

Do people really play the same mission that many times with the same character?

I must be getting ripped off. I have been through the mission four times with three different characters & all three only received 2 data recon for the entire mission. I killed & looted every enemy in sight, but still only end up with 2 data recon.

I do not want to even play it any more because the mission is worthless & get much of nothing out of it. At this rate, it would take 30 times going through it just to buy the key to get in to the room to buy stronghold.

Not sure how you're getting only 2 if you're killing everything. You can skip trash and still wind up with 6 at the end of each solo run provided you kill the proper boss/champion mobs. I missed 2 my first time through (didn't get the Slybex Alpha, which drops 2), but each of my subsequent runs got me 6 every time.

The data is ONLY on the bosses (and bonus boss)

The data is ONLY on the bosses (and bonus boss)

And to reiterate the point, the boss fights are:

* The turret-dropping technician and the shadow woman. Loot the technician for one token.

* The Alpha Slybex and the two ordinary gold-star Slybexes. Loot the Alpha for two tokens.

* The big huge thing that looks like a black rancor that glows purple in spots. Loot it for one token.

* The spider tank at the end, with all the explosive crates and the huge swarms of adds. Loot the spider for two tokens.

What the OP might have done is this:

* Killed the tech and the shadow, looted the tech

* Skipped the Alpha Slybex - it's not what I'd call "on the main path"

* Killed and looted the rancor thing

* Killed the spider tank and the adds and the crates

* Got the "flashpoint over" reward and exited.

That gives two instead of six - two missed at the Alpha Slybex, two missed by not looting the spider tank.

OP: you can loot the spider tank after accepting the flashpoint rewards, but you must do it before using the Exit Area function.