Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

SithtobeJedi

We all know Bioware has talked about adding additional companions in the future. But I thought I'd take this opportunity to get the communities opinion on what companions you hope are added for different classes.

Usually 9 times out of 10 and I'm just guessing, no matter our class we've all came across people along our journey's that we wish we could take with us as a companion strictly because of their interest in the story.

One such example I get from Imperial Agent players(being one myself as well I tend to agree) is Mia Hawkins that you meet on Tatooine, she is military trained and a former assassin and terrorist within the Ghost Cell that eventually escaped and is giving you information.

She helps out a lot and seems to have a deeper story within her waiting to come out or at least be explored, you do have the option of sparing her and if you do she continues her run from the Empire although she says she wishes she could come with you, not to mention the prospect of carrying around one of the IA's most wanted with you leaves a sense of if you will turn her in or not, as well as companion quests where you can undermine your own Imperial Intelligence to stop them from tracking her down. The prospect of such things is very appealing I feel.

As there is nothing left for her on Tatooine the common sense idea is to have her come with you without letting Imperial Intelligence know. You even get a mail from her later saying how she should hate the empire and should be dead on Tatooine but isn't, and is struggling constantly running.

For these reasons I wish she was a companion, she is someone from the "other side" so to speak that could be a valuable ally and could have a deep story to follow for companion questing as well.

Eventhough she is in the story for a short time, she seems to have left an impact on IA players that I've actually seen threads about her, wishing to add her as a companion, and wanting more expanding on her story because of how interesting it is and what kind of past she could have.

Point being, we've all come across a "Mia Hawkins" during our questing regardless of what class we've run, someone who peaked our interest and had a story we'd like explored deeper, especially as a companion potentially.

So since Bioware is intending on adding more companions in the future, I'd like to give this opportunity for the community voice to be heard on what characters they'd like to see added as companions for their classes in future content patches.

Have fun and remain constructive :)

-------------------------------- REQUESTS SO FAR ------------------------------------

(I will be putting numbers by those requested more than once)

Imperial Agent:

• Mia Hawkins ████████████████ 11
  • Ona (female bounty hunter trying to kill Kaliyo as "The Menace") ████████ 4
  • Watcher Two ████ 4
  • Aristocra Saganu ███ 3
  • Watcher X ██ 2
  • Sanju Pyne
  • Chaney Barrows
  • Kraay
  • Saganu
  • Harkun

Sith Warrior:

• Thana Vesh █████████████████████████████ 22
  • Sharack Breev ████████████ 8
  • Master Timmns ██████ 6
  • Lord Rathari ███ 3
  • Shae Vizla
  • Tivva (Vette's Sister)
  • Madaga-Ru
  • Quorian Dorjis
  • General Hesker
  • Acolyte Klemrel
  • A Bounty Hunter
  • A Jedi Healer

Jedi Knight:

• Lord Praven ██████ 5
  • Master Satele Shan ████ 4
  • Tala-Reh ███ 3
  • Leeha Nahrezz ██ 2
  • Agent Galen ██ 2
  • Bengal Morr ██ 2
  • Bela K
  • Raven
  • Watcher One
  • Agent Jones

Trooper:

• Sargent Jaxo █████████████████████████████████ 22
  • Jonas Balker █████████████████████████ 15
  • Captain Cormac ████ 3
  • Fuse ██ 2
  • Garrus Vakarian ██
  • Dr. Jaen Kett

Sith Inquisitor:

• Thana Vesh █████████████████████████████ 22
  • Darth Zash (in a new female body) █████████████ 10
  • Kory (female best friend at the start of the SI Storyline)██████ 5
  • Harkun ███ 3
  • Rylee Dray
  • Shae Vizla
  • Quorian Dorjis
  • Hadrik
  • Female Dark side love interest
  • NOT an automatic Xalek

Jedi Consular:

• Gaden-Ko
  • Hallow Voice
  • "Han Solo" type

Bounty Hunter:

• Juda (Nem'ro's assistant) ███ 3
  • Crysta ███ 3
  • Lady of Pain ██ 2
  • Mughir ██ 2
  • Jew'la Nightbringer
  • Ki-Ta Kren
  • Kraay
  • Fallen
  • Hylo Visz
  • The Cathar girl(need name)
  • Mirialan apprentice(also need name)

Smuggler:

• Beryl Thorne ████████████ 13
  • Nariel Pridence(Light) ████████████ 11
  • Syreena ██████ 6
  • Numen Brock ██████ 6
  • Ivory █████ 5
  • Alilia "The Pirate Queen" ████ 4
  • Master Sumalee
  • Zeltron
  • Sumalee
  • Kixi (Mirialan Slicer)
  • Miel (Sullustan)
  • Azalie
  • Cedona
  • Vaverone Zare(Dark)
  • A Jawa or Bantha

Misc or Universal Companion:

• Thana Vesh ████████████████████████████ 22
  • Male Chiss Companion ████████████ 10
  • Sith Pureblood(male/female) █████████ 8
  • A Voss ██████ 5
  • MORE LOVE INTERESTS FOR FEMALE COMPANIONS ████ 4
  • GUARD KULLIN, GUARD KULLIN, GUARD KULLIN!!! ███ 3
  • Lady of Pain ██ 2
  • Astromech droid like T3 ██ 2
  • Captain Biron ██
  • Shae Vizla
  • Andra Cressin
  • Captain Drizan
  • Darth Jadus
  • Ironfist from Esseles
  • Rutau(only survivor in droid factory)
  • Noghri
  • Nico Okarr
  • Fashk
  • Hk-47
  • A Mandalorian
  • A 'pet' companion
  • Blue elephant alien thing
  • Gungan
  • Ewok
  • Sith Pureblood
  • Kel Dorian
  • A Force Using Hutt

Edited by SithtobeJedi

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont recall too many names, but i think i would have rather been forced to choose between companions. and maybe that something BW will add int he future.

it will certainly make the romance options more meaningful. or if one companion is a total jerk (but effective in combat) it means another companion will leave or not be willing to join you because of their differences of philosophy.

it'd be cool to see a mandalorian companion or maybe some pet companions (non-sentient non-humanoids), could work in interesting plot points regardless of what companion it is, i'd just like to see more aliens like khem val who have a distinct look and backstory that sets them apart from other companions

My knee-jerk response was Nico Okarr, the smuggler from the "Return" Trailer. Rowr. I seem to have his astromech in my party, so I'm holding out hope that I can use that as a conversation-starter at some point. ;)

For people I'd like to have along to watch their story unfold, as a Jedi Knight, the one that's hit me pretty hard so far was Agent Galen from the Knight storyline on Nar Shadaa.

Galen's a Republic SIS operative who was captured and experimented upon in conjunction with the Empire's Power Guard project- basically the hope was to be able to manufacture performance-enhanced, totally obedient super-soldiers. When you find Galen, he's under Sith control and attacks you. You have the option to kill or save him. I think it would be pretty cool for a player who saved him to be able to take him on as a crew member.

Edited by Meira_Arirai

TRoper has 2 great choices!

1. I think its Jonas Balker? THe dudes a total bro throughout the trooper storyline! I would love to have an SIS agent like him be made like the "liaison" to havoc squad, plus he helps me out of a jam and does some favors, hes a great guy!

an alternate could be

2. Sargent Jaxo

for those who didnt let her die

seriously, Having Balker would be awesome... I mean no male humans in Havoc squad(cept my player char)? WE NEED ONE

jonas for trooper companion!!!

Edited by xVexillex

Azalie or Cedona for smuggler, definitely ^_^ Also, a romancable male blue elephant humanoid for the female smugglers.

Also, for bounty hunters or sith a companion who is the same species as Jar Jar Binks.

Edited by Agemnon

Any male for female sith warriors :-) We have too many females on our ships as it is....

You have Malavai... it doesn't get much better than him but all the same in the end you get three men, two women, one droid (counting the ship droid) so just keep on going and it'll lean towards a more man filled ship. I'd personally rather have an even spread myself... but I will agree about Thana Vesh. Very cool character and I'd love to see her as an optional companion for all classes.

Edited by Nexxa

Romanceable alien males (and more females, too, of course)! Seems like just about the only species you can have a relationship with if you're a female are humans.

Bioware recognized that we're not all xenophobes in ME2 when they gave us Tali, Garrus and Thane. Already had Liara. We need more variety like that! Well, I do anyway. :)

Either Hawkins or Watcher Two would be better companions than Ensign Temple...

I feel like it would've been cool to recruit the Cathar chick at the end of the Bounty Hunter quests on Balmorra.

Hawkins is a true personal favorite of mine, just something about her story makes me want to constantly see more or hope she sends me another mail sometime ^_^

You have Malavai... it doesn't get much better than him but all the same in the end you get three men, two women, one droid (counting the ship droid) so just keep on going and it'll lean towards a more man filled ship. I'd personally rather have an even spread myself... but I will agree about Thana Vesh. Very cool character and I'd love to see her as an optional companion for all classes.
Yes and he is the best so far imo but I would like to see them add a little more content as far as the way his story ending is in the class quest especially as a female warrior. Just kind of leaves you with no closure even though you can forgive him and take him back it feels unfinished. Needs some kind of quest added or atleast some new dialogue so you can gain his trust and have a happy ending. Guess I am just a hopeless romantic..........:)

I would love for the sith inquisitor to get a another female companion/love interest that can go darkside or lightside. A sith warrior tank would be great.

Plus I would love for this companion to be a Sith Pureblood. We need at least one pureblood on the empire's side.

On a sidenote humans, which is what my inquistor is, and purebloods can interbred, which is good if you want to start a powerful dynasty of force users.:D