Macrobinocular quest "All the Pieces"

Fallen-Steele

I just finished this quest, and I don't know if this was intentional or not, but everything about it reminded me of "Shadows of the Empire" and I just wanted to say, fantastic job BioWare! It was just an epic quest, I don't wanna spoil anything but man I hope it was a nod to SotE. Keep up the great work guys! :D

i loved that quest, i actualy thought the new way they did some of these in the seed and shroud quests were a new twist. I truly hope this is the sign of things to come when going forward with this game. Flashpoints done like this would rock.

• 3 months later...

Those two heroics at the end of that quest line are smashing, some of the best fun I've had in this game. Feel more like mini-flashpoints than your average heroic. Nice to see something a bit different from the norm. The bit in the traffic is marvelous.

The incident that made me laugh more than anything in this game was during the final heroic of this series. One of my team-mates had a "wonder what this button does?" moment while the rest of us were fighting a big droid on a lightbridge. Well, we found out what it did, all right. :D

Edited by PLynkes

• 1 year later...
Those two heroics at the end of that quest line are smashing, some of the best fun I've had in this game. Feel more like mini-flashpoints than your average heroic. Nice to see something a bit different from the norm. The bit in the traffic is marvelous.

The incident that made me laugh more than anything in this game was during the final heroic of this series. One of my team-mates had a "wonder what this button does?" moment while the rest of us were fighting a big droid on a lightbridge. Well, we found out what it did, all right. :D

Our healer had one of those moments on the traffic phase. What sucks is he wasn't on the mission so when he clicked it and went back to the start he couldn't click the platform to get back to us. It screwed the whole run and now I am stuck in the middle of the heroic and it won't reset so we can try it again. what is ****ed is the panel to go down in the belly of the ship and the panel inside to go back to start is the only ones he could click on.

Bioware you need to fix this ****. It's bad enough that a majorly long chain I solo'd ends up forcing me to get a group but then you have problems like this. Stop putting heroic 4s at the end of long chains, with the population the way it is there is no way you can find a group for it. I had to get guildies to come help but because of piss poor game mechanics I am hosed.

• 1 month later...