OotiniCast Episode 41

jasoneth

G'day all! I'm Teo, one of the hosts of the OotiniCast. Not sure whether we should be starting separate threads for each new episode now that we have a public forum for fan sites, but let's go with that for now. Feel free to provide any feedback for the episode here, if you are so inclined.

As a general introduction to our show: we aim for informative and accurate news coverage and commentary. We tend quite strongly towards the positive/optimistic, though we remain (we think) solidly grounded in reality. If you haven't listened to us before, I'd simply ask for you to give us a try. :)

The various links to where to find us can be found on our site (ootinicast.com). You can subscribe via iTunes or using our RSS directly, or listen via Stitcher. You can also find us on Twitter (@OotiniCast).

Our latest episode:

OotiniCast Episode 41

Chill, Teo and Hyp discuss our impressions of the now-concluded Grand Acquisitions Race. Also included is our third hard mode guide for the level 50 in a hurry, covering Directive 7.

Edited by jasoneth
Updated to reflect single thread for podcast

Not a comment to the podcast (which is cool), but to the idea of putting each episode as separate thread. I think it is not a good idea, because that will only lead to overfilling the forum with your podcast, and people "bumping" their posts.

You could edit thread name at any time to reflect current podcast, and simply put new post when you release new one.

But hey, feel free to ignore me, it is just an idea...

Just popped in to say hello. I just left a comment on your website under the most recent episode, but I figured I'd post here as well to utilize the new forum that Bioware was so nice to provide for us. Love your show, love your insight, love your attitudes. My favorite thing about your show is you and Hyp's accents. I'm a regular ol' American dude and i find your accents to be f'ing awesome. Where are you guys from? Anyway, excellent podcast. I look forward to it each week. Keep up the good work!

Love your show, love your insight, love your attitudes. My favorite thing about your show is you and Hyp's accents. I'm a regular ol' American dude and i find your accents to be f'ing awesome. Where are you guys from? Anyway, excellent podcast. I look forward to it each week. Keep up the good work!

Very much appreciate your kind words, sir. Makes doing the show worthwhile.

Hyp lives in Belfast, Northern Island. His accent is a blend of northern Irish and regular English (he lived in London for part of his life). I'm Australian, born, raised and still living in Brisbane on the east coast. I don't think I have a particularly strong Aussie accent, though I've been told I may be kidding myself. :)