New Patch: Third Boss of explosive conflict hardmode buggs.

You cannot defuse the 4th mine anymore. The channel goes trough but the mine is still active. Afterwards, the Colonel spawns and you can kite him back to the minefield and might even kill him, but we failed.

Anyone experienced the same? Is there a workaround?

We killed him at least 5 times prior to the patch and never hads this problem.

You cannot defuse the 4th mine anymore. The channel goes trough but the mine is still active. Afterwards, the Colonel spawns and you can kite him back to the minefield and might even kill him, but we failed.

Anyone experienced the same? Is there a workaround?

We killed him at least 5 times prior to the patch and never hads this problem.

Two shot this guy tonight. Two of our DPS were half asleep during the first attempt. No bugs.

Last week we had to heal through the turrets, and we still one shot it.

Needless to say, I've never heard of that one before.

Are you sure the timer for defusing the mine didn't run out? Alternatively, are you sure the "mine defuser" buff didn't run out on the person?

Just making sure all the grounds are covered.

Yep, I am sure the timer for defusing the bomb did not run out, because I (as the defuser) was able to run trough the mine and even deactivate the turrets.

I am not sure about the mine defuser buff though, but I dont think this is the case. We had this 'bug/feature' 2 times in a row and both times the mine defusal channel run trough.

We had no issues with it last night. I'm not saying it didn't happen to you. You should record it, and then post a bug report so that this bug is fixed. Either that or something is wrong with your strat/execution

• 2 weeks later...