Taral V bug

I was in a hardmode Taral V and we finished the instance at the end, but a final wave of regular mobs destroyed me and the the tank died on the final hit of the boss...Anyway, boss went down, but we wiped to the remaining trash.

We released and were unable to re-enter the flash point, despite not having finished the quest, it updated our dailies and weekly mission successfully, but we missed out last round of loot...reported it in game, but just wanted to let everyone know to be careful and maybe leave an emergency rez up right at the end.

I was in a hardmode Taral V and we finished the instance at the end, but a final wave of regular mobs destroyed me and the the tank died on the final hit of the boss...Anyway, boss went down, but we wiped to the remaining trash.

We released and were unable to re-enter the flash point, despite not having finished the quest, it updated our dailies and weekly mission successfully, but we missed out last round of loot...reported it in game, but just wanted to let everyone know to be careful and maybe leave an emergency rez up right at the end.

This happened to me too. Maybe I was in your group. :)

We never talked to the Doctor even though that was the next stage of the quest, but we got credit for it. Because of that, it completed the quest and we were not able to re-enter the instance to loot the corpse of the boss.

Yep. A known bug that as soon as last boss dies you can not enter the FP anymore. So try not to wipe or DC after/when he's about to die. Same happening in all HM FPs afaik.