Huge Spoilers! End of Khem Val Affection Quests

Obelisk-Kai

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this chain last night, and I've been waiting for this moment a long time! That B tried to kill me at level 30; payback is a B! Enjoy your mind trap, Zash! I told Khem from day 1 that I'd find a way to get her out of his head, and now she's gone. He now servers willingly too, which is cool, instead of being my slave who threatens to eat me.

I'm level 50 with Khem's affection at 10,000, but I have not yet gotten the quest to choose between the two. Was there something I missed? I did do the quest where we found out Zash stole Tulak Hord's remains and is plotting something. But after that I've gotten nothing I can remember.

type (spoiler) (/spoiler) with the text you want hidden inside the tags. swap ( and ) for [ and ].

Right, thanks. :D

I selected 'i'd like to see you two fight over it' during that last mission and Khem came out victorious, as I had hoped. But could it have been Zash too? Is the end result with that option random?

Right, thanks. :D

I selected 'i'd like to see you two fight over it' during that last mission and Khem came out victorious, as I had hoped. But could it have been Zash too? Is the end result with that option random?

I just got the quest today, will let them "fight over it" and see if I get a different result.

I chose to let them fight. As I knew Khem would win, he even said he would win in a fair fight (earlier in the chain). Hence why Zash wanted your help and he didn't.

I'm interested though:

If you chose Zash did you get the promised 'warehouses all over the galaxy'?

I chose to let them fight. As I knew Khem would win, he even said he would win in a fair fight (earlier in the chain). Hence why Zash wanted your help and he didn't.

I'm interested though:

If you chose Zash did you get the promised 'warehouses all over the galaxy'?

Dammit, now you got me having second thoughts on who to pick.

I think I will still let them fight. Definitely a time where we wish we can make 2 separate saves of the game. Knowing Zash, I doubt she will fulfill those promises, she says what needs to be said to get her way. Personally I prefer Zash's voice and attitude over Khem, but my character isn't going to sell out Khem after what he did for her.

I went with Khem. I found that although Zash did help me with my quest (in terms of knowledge), I found it hard to trust her after what she did. The one time she showed any sign of an apology/remorse was by telling me that she liked me but she didn't want to die which is why she did what she did. Besides, I'm hoping to have Khem be a romance option in the future :eek:!

Minor class story spoiler too, about final mission:

Ignored Zash, gave power to Khem. Of course Zash thought we had a deal :D . Logically thinking I'll rather keep my very own Dashade assassin rather than just one run-out-of-the-mill Darth, esp. when I'm on Dark Council myself. I did feel bad in a way.. but great in a way too, tricking that evil witch. bwahaha. I just hope we run into her later on, maybe in expansion? She's after all ONLY mindtrapped.

I choose the Khem Val option, which I'm glad I did. Zash even after I was on the Dark Council said should couldn't believe I made it there before she did. She also continued to call me apprentice which pissed me off.

Khem Val finally gave his loyality over to me 100% and suggested we shoot the device that held Zashs mind out of our airlock. I don't get threats from Khem Val anymore.

Oh and anyone who wants a Khem Val romance option deserves to be bent over by the giant reptile...Yuck

Edited by Raan

I choose the Khem Val option, which I'm glad I did. Zash even after I was on the Dark Council said should couldn't believe I made it there before she did. She also continued to call me apprentice which pissed me off.

Khem Val finally gave his loyality over to me 100% and suggested we shoot the device that held Zashs mind out of our airlock. I don't get threats from Khem Val anymore.

Oh and anyone who wants a Khem Val romance option deserves to be bent over by the giant reptile...Yuck

Giant reptile? Think you have Khem confused with Qyzen for the Consulars. Pretty sure some people like a companion that obeys their every command and is willing to risk their lives for them.

What happen to "pure and innocent love" with no sex involve romance, you know when you are young? ;)

But seriously I will definitely keep Khem, my remorse monster in brown diaper...

Still waiting for a Gentleman Khem Appearance Mod.

I'm level 50 with Khem's affection at 10,000, but I have not yet gotten the quest to choose between the two. Was there something I missed? I did do the quest where we found out Zash stole Tulak Hord's remains and is plotting something. But after that I've gotten nothing I can remember.

You have to complete your class quest to get this quest, so you have to finish off Thanaton and become a member of the Dark Council

Still waiting for a Gentleman Khem Appearance Mod.

I forget where I got mine*, but there is a "Well Dressed" Khem Val option for each of his skin colors. He's wearing a clean loincloth and a shoulder drape.

Very "Roman" looking. I like it.

Middle variant in this pic: http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7384/companions02535x300.jpg

* Probably the Security Key Vendor on Vaiken Station.

Edited by evileeyore

So, if you go with Zash, do you keep all the Khem Val affection you've built up? I've gotten him up to 10,000, do NOT want to start over with Zash.

Also, someone else asked, but I didn't see an answer, does Zash offer any tangible reward for going with her?

Edited by GYGelly

Zash has to go... I'm not there yet but Khem put his body on the line for me. That is someone I need on my side. Like any Sith or Sith Lord would want at his side. He will no waver nor will he fail you. That is the people I want around me not someone who is backstabbing and wanting to kill me. Playing in charater who would take zash. Your goal is simple to rise to the top while zash just looked out for her own goals. She can go rot with her body. She has out lived her usefulness.