Marriage Question

seijyennite

Hello everybody!!

I have a marriage question, from my understanding same sex marriage is not implemented in the game as of right now... I'm currently playing a Female BH/Merc and it looks to me that my only choice as of right now is Torrian... if i marry him and the patch comes out will i be able to dump him and marry Mako? or can i marry both? or am i stuck with him? and is there any real benefit of getting married?

Hello everybody!!

I have a marriage question, from my understanding same sex marriage is not implemented in the game as of right now... I'm currently playing a Female BH/Merc and it looks to me that my only choice as of right now is Torrian... if i marry him and the patch comes out will i be able to dump him and marry Mako? or can i marry both? or am i stuck with him? and is there any real benefit of getting married?

The answer is NO.

The developers have already said that when they get around to SGRA's, the romance options will not be with existing characters. It will be coded in a future wave of companions.

Mako, Kira, Corso, etc will not be available.

I'm also a female BH and I'd have to admit that I'm pretty vocal about

this in my little circle. I don't like the way companions are profession locked.

It offers way little choices in this regard. You kinda feel stuck in choices if

you want to go down the romantic path. I mean it is there and anyone that

says they haven't been curious or dabbled in it is kinda lying lol

That said, same sex relationship aren't in the game yet and I'd kinda like

to know when it will be. When my choices are Torian or Mako... its not exactly

a stretch to wonder why it's needed. I mean Luke and Leia romanced each other.

And they are brother and sister. BTW... on a funny note.... I got negative points

in one of my conversation options with Mako over just that issue LOL

I told her she should have an open mind over brother/sister relationships LMAO

Seems being in a same sex relationship is more controversial than being in one

with your sibling in SW LOL

My BH is married but not to Torian or Mako. What difference does it make?

None so far as I can see. I hope at some point this stuff does make some kind of

difference no matter to whom it's with.

Would really like to hear from some players who are also married to an NPC

in game. Companion or otherwise.

~Izzy :)

The answer is NO.

The developers have already said that when they get around to SGRA's, the romance options will not be with existing characters. It will be coded in a future wave of companions.

Mako, Kira, Corso, etc will not be available.

So my Jedi can't have a romance with doc in the future?

While the devs have suggested only new companions would get additional romance options (which seems weird since they already have all the dialog and voice recorded for one option... how hard would it be to make it for two?), the question that is not currently resolved is whether or not something like a marriage would be reversible / able to be undone.