Are they going to be adding new servers every day for early access?

Foofer

I am surely not going to get in first day for early access. I'm hoping that everything goes smooth for people on day one, so I can get in on day two or three, but I am a little concerned about getting the name I want. This won't be so much of a problem if they continue adding servers on a daily basis. That way I can just join a new server when it goes live. So, I'm curious if that is how they are doing it.

I am surely not going to get in first day for early access. I'm hoping that everything goes smooth for people on day one, so I can get in on day two or three, but I am a little concerned about getting the name I want. This won't be so much of a problem if they continue adding servers on a daily basis. That way I can just join a new server when it goes live. So, I'm curious if that is how they are doing it.

We'll be adding new servers throughout Early Game Access as we look at the demand and player numbers.

Our aim, long-term, is to keep our servers well populated and to maintain a good mix of server types.

We'll be adding new servers throughout Early Game Access as we look at the demand and player numbers.

Our aim, long-term, is to keep our servers well populated and to maintain a good mix of server types.

SR will there ever be Central servers? I was surprised and disappointed that there weren't any when I logged on this morning. If there will be I might just wait until they're up.

New servers are great but some servers are "Full" already. Those people playing there are not likely to just move on to another server.

I'm concerned that the server my guild was assigned to will be full and we'll have to sit in a 12 hour queue like in beta.

Unlike the general playing public, we don't really have the luxury of picking whatever server we want.

I wish those of us in a pre-order guild were allowed in before the servers fill up.

New servers are great but some servers are "Full" already. Those people playing there are not likely to just move on to another server.

I'm concerned that the server my guild was assigned to will be full and we'll have to sit in a 12 hour queue like in beta.

Unlike the general playing public, we don't really have the luxury of picking whatever server we want.

I wish those of us in a pre-order guild were allowed in before the servers fill up.

this ^

At least this means we will have very specific demographics on the various server groups. The ones going up today will (long term) be populated almost exclusively by those who registered pre-orders early. The servers going up tomorrow will feature the next wave as people attempt to get into the few servers that do not already have wait lists, and so on.

This ensures that the servers that are opened last can be shut down again with a minimum of outcry if Bioware decides to cut the server list as they will only be populated by 'late to the game' casual players.

:rolleyes:

SR will there ever be Central servers? I was surprised and disappointed that there weren't any when I logged on this morning. If there will be I might just wait until they're up.

Same thing I was wanting to know. I guess I'll just have to find a guild on whichever server I end up on to has times matching mine. A little easier to do if you play on a server within your time zone, though.

Except if that you have your guild on one server and say you have 300 members all with pre orders from november and a few in july. All that will happen is that server which is full gets even fuller and the queue times begin badly.

I dont think I have seen a guild that big in any game, real people that is, not alts.

As has been mentioned numerous times, the server caps are artificially low right now.

One of the reasons, I'd imagine, is to preserve space for the folks who used guild HQ and are waiting for invites.