Best Server for Ranked Currently?

JediKnightGeorge

Hey folks, the title says it all. I'm on SS and ranked pops have died down in recent months. That might change later but I'd still like to do more ranked now if possible. Does anyone know which server is popping most frequently these days?

Thanks!

Star Forge is currently the biggest and most populated server, but, ranked has trouble with pops on every server I believe, there are times when you will see people asking to try to get ranked groups together, so there are times when there just aren't enough peeps on at the same time for just quecing. Ranked doesn't have the best reputation for reasons I'm sure you know.

Whether or not Ranked pops better on Star Forge than SS, you would need a point of reference.

There's definatey ranked going on for sure, but it's pop rate is variable and obviously at times slow enough for people to start trying to put groups together for that purpose. It's not a population problem though, because you can quece for regs at 430 am on a week night and get pops fast and raiding goes on around the clock [everything slows up some tho in the AM, but there's no time you can't find that content].

It's the ranked population that's at issue, not the server itself.

A lot of PVPers avoid it because of the cheating, win trading, quece dodging,etc. They are definately still there tho sp you might just wanna give it a try if you have the option and that compare it to SS and go from there.

I hear Malgus has a decent population of ranked as well, just a hit or miss on the timing I think. Perhaps someone who's more in tune with that can add more clarity on the issue for you.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

I think none...

Ranked is full of cheating, wintrading.. and most important of all, toxic people...

Dude, some people are evil in this game for real. I cannot believe a damn video game people are supposed to play for fun, relaxing/chill can generate so much hate .

A lot of people who played sin S8 for example are active in reg ques and avoid ranked like the plague... why ? I asked them.. and mostly the answer is... they don't want to be... harassed for " failing".

In short, it's not attractive to new players because they are met with a lot of hostility.

Edited by DavidAtkinson

That is a very good question. Pops are hard to come by on US servers. Darth Malugs has very frequent pops starting mostly at around 4 pm till 2 am. The problem is not getting pops but who is in the pops. Like it was said there are various people in the que.

I have seen little wintrading so far, but much more throwing, rage quitting and trolling. The only wintrading that there is now is people quing heal and tank, cause u can sync que with your "firiend". Its pretty obvious to see actually since when a person starts suddenly climb steadily in leaderboards its a definite wintrade, like one unmentioned healer who had top 3 before....