LF Mature, Laid-back, Polite Republic Guild

Stryklone

Hi! I'm looking for a very laid-back polite Republic guild. Been playing the PvE game soooooo s-l-o-w-l-y -- never want to hit that endgame wall! Not only is enjoying the journey better than racing to the destination, I'm also buying time until my fiancee joins the game: We've just started on KOTOR 2, her *second-ever* computer game. From that, you can guess the first!

Taking a lot of pains to NOT know the SWTOR Revan or Consular (her KOTOR playstyle) storylines, and need a guild that would not spoil those for either of us. To that end I've dabbled in a few Imp chars. and just got my Smuggler up to level 50 without doing flashpoints and the like. Other chars. are my slicing slaves. For guild, I'd be playing a JK and a Trooper, both about lvl 20.

Haven't done any PvP in any game for about a dozen years; easier to avoid the rude people that way and also because it's more enjoyable to work with people than against them.

Essentially we're hoping the game adds some controllable spaceflight/Pazaak/etc. before we reach story's end. (At this pace, that might be sometime in the year ... 2038.)

What I offer to a guild: No drama. Polite helping hand on normal quests. Upbeat attitude.

What I ask from a guild: No drama. Polite helping hand on normal quests. Upbeat attitude. No story spoilers (my fingers are crossed!)

Hope this works out for us all. Please drop a line. I play a lot but on no set schedule due to real life; will check this mail in a few days. Thanks for the consideration!

Hi Stryklone,

You will probably find Knights of Havoc a good fit for you. We are a mature social guild currently have a few couples similar to your situation. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. If you like to experience the end game story mode operations the guild have multiple op nights per week at different schedules.

Please check out the website at http://knightsofhavoc.com/. We have both republic and imperial guilds (mostly republic). We have guild events every night, plus multiple ops per week. Ping me in game @Bigfeet.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, Stryklone!

Pillars of Ashla is a friendly, fun, and welcoming community. We include players of all experience and skill levels; we welcome anyone who meshes well with us and shares our values. We engage in all available game activities except roleplay. All guild activities are completely optional.

You can find more information at our recruitment thread and at our guild webpage. Our guild charter will tell you more, and please feel free to ask if you have any questions or if I can be of service in any way.

If you're interested in Pillars of Ashla, our application is here.

Have a great day!

-Syndramise